Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Likely, but NYCFC's premium options are already one of the, if not the most expensive in the league currently. There is only so much higher they can go, IMO.

They could go to NFL prices or match the Yankees at ~60K per seat per season.

Reactions: Kjbert
Under the bridge, on it's on ETIHAD ISLAND.

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner. Sometimes I feel like my only friend.

giphy.gif

You tie it up like a Swiss seat?

In al honesty I can't tie those. I can do a bowline one handed with my eyes closed. And I'm always fashioning reef knots. But that's about the extent of my skills. Need to learn a few more. None of which I would ever do to my Willy.

Reactions: Kjbert
Hey JayH JayH , got that album for a penny back in 1993!!!
Came alongside your Crash Test Dummies and August & Everythng After. The latter, of course, is still one of the best pop rock albums of all time.

Any other generation, Counting Crows would have become U2. Really bad timing for those guys. Absolutely brilliant.

Anyone who has to, at the peak of their moneymaking potential, due to artistic conviction, do tiny little shows where they covered no name bands who wrote songs based on Flannery O'Connor novels. Well, shit. That's just about my style.

And maybe the fact that as a 15 year old, this song and novel spoke to me more than just about anything else says a lot about who I am.

There's no official release. Just bootlegs of varying quality.

Came alongside your Crash Test Dummies and August & Everythng After. The latter, of course, is still one of the best pop rock albums of all time.

Any other generation, Counting Crows would have become U2. Really bad timing for those guys. Absolutely brilliant.

Anyone who has to, at the peak of their moneymaking potential, due to artistic conviction, do tiny little shows where they covered no name bands who wrote songs based on Flannery O'Connor novels. Well, shit. That's just about my style.

And maybe the fact that as a 15 year old, this song and novel spoke to me more than just about anything else says a lot about who I am.

There's no official release. Just bootlegs of varying quality.

You just made me whip out the highland park/bowmore double barrel like it was a siren's call. Personally, I'm all about All My Freinds. I still remember one lunch break as a young kid working downtown and sumbling on a free concert of theirs in battery park. I'm in a suit, lots of people walking around like they're nobodies on a subway platform. Came back to work late that afternoon. A little stoned too. the good old days...

You just made me whip out the highland park/bowmore double barrel like it was a siren's call. Personally, I'm all about All My Freinds. I still remember one lunch break as a young kid working downtown and sumbling on a free concert of theirs in battery park. I'm in a suit, lots of people walking around like they're nobodies on a subway platform. Came back to work late that afternoon. A little stoned too. the good old days...

I saw them again this summer at the pier (20 years since I saw them play in NOLA) and they still sounded great. It was a fun reminiscing crowd.