Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
President Trump decides that the United States leaves the United Nations. The United Nations decides to leave the United States. All of the buildings are knocked down and the the land is up for grabs. CFG swipes in and gets it for a stadium/affordable housing/complex.

It has begun...Maintain global diplomacy or a stadium? Decisions, decisions...

This thread, and our short club history, brought to you by Lemony Snicket.

And Mayor Bill de Blasio, who ruins everything

I can't wait to boo him on March 12 if he's invited to the home opener again. Unfortunately, I won't be by the tunnel this season to taunt him.

Last edited:
Reactions: adam and Kjbert
That site is WAY too small for a stadium.

But I've been on the "build a stadium over the rail yards for NYCFC/Jets" hype train since 2014 so at least it's a sign they're willing to build in that area.

Well, a successful proof of concept would go a long way to getting support to develop the bigger parcels too, so any little thing that can help is welcome.

But I've been on the "build a stadium over the rail yards for NYCFC/Jets" hype train since 2014 so at least it's a sign they're willing to build in that area.

As long as we're talking about building over rail yards, I'm not sure if this would work:

207th Street Train Yard Facility
3961 10th Ave, New York, NY 10034

https://goo.gl/maps/M5ZcZsmJY2q

Well now Woody and Soriano are living a lot closer to one another. Let's hope they have a few lunch meetings over on the other side of the pond.

Reactions: NYCFCfan and Kjbert
If we don't have a stadium within ten years, all founding members deserve a fucking medal.
A participation medal?

I'd prefer something with benefits, like when a trendy bar moves into a quiet neighborhood and the owners give out a totem of some sort, to all of the neighbors, that grants immediate access without waiting in line. It wouldn't even have to be to get into the stadium, just to pick up food and avoid the lines at the concession stands.

A participation medal?

I'd prefer something with benefits, like when a trendy bar moves into a quiet neighborhood and the owners give out a totem of some sort, to all of the neighbors, that grants immediate access without waiting in line. It wouldn't even have to be to get into the stadium, just to pick up food and avoid the lines at the concession stands.
No, a fucking medal. The Sheik can afford it.

Reactions: Kjbert
A participation medal?

I like it, but could you imagine the dirty looks we'd get cutting a line like that if no one on the line knows what's up? Or even if they do. Think they respect we're "founding members"? They're just going to wonder who this fucknut is who thinks they can cut a line they've been waiting on for 15 minutes. Way to try and get us all beat up!

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
I like it, but could you imagine the dirty looks we'd get cutting a line like that if no one on the line knows what's up? Or even if they do. Think they respect we're "founding members"? They're just going to wonder who this fucknut is who thinks they can cut a line they've been waiting on for 15 minutes. Way to try and get us all beat up!
I wouldn't really care what they think as long as I don't miss the first 10min of the 2nd half while still waiting in line.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
giphy.gif

They could easily have separate Founding Members lines, but I think there are too many of us to make them any faster...

LionNYC LionNYC You ever worry the premium seating options at the new stadium won't be as great as what they have currently?