Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LionNYC LionNYC You ever worry the premium seating options at the new stadium won't be as great as what they have currently?

I have thought of that from time to time. Though looking at Etihad Stadium and renderings of soccer stadiums for MLS, there are seats that are right next to the bench. So, I'm not worried about being close to the action and for NYCFC, I'm positive they'll have a club for those seats. Though, based on the survey that went out some time ago, the premium seats on the second tier are more expensive and look to have a better club and amenities.

So, I'll have to make that decision when the time comes. Any when that stadium is finally built, I'll probably be in different place in my life, so maybe I shouldn't be next to the bench, yelling at players and refs. (I mean, I'll be closer to #Team50 when the stadium is done than I am now.)

Last edited:
From what I recollect regarding the survey, they had multiple options for club seats, so there might be a few options in the premium tier.

From what I recollect regarding the survey, they had multiple options for club seats, so there might be a few options in the premium tier.

I posted this on page 347. But we should probably post it more often. Just so we can dream...

Presidents box was top tier. I got my eyes on Upper Level Sideline Club, hope some of you joins me there. We can drop chicken buckets on LionNYC LionNYC from there!

IMG_8693.PNG

Reactions: Kjbert
I posted this on page 347. But we should probably post it more often. Just so we can dream...

Presidents box was top tier. I got my eyes on Upper Level Sideline Club, hope some of you joins me there. We can drop chicken buckets on LionNYC LionNYC from there!

View attachment 6360

First, I think they will have a new map design and these looks too much all over the place. Second, I think they will cut down on the amount of club seats around the stadium.

How are the field level seats closer than the player box seats? Are the benches elevated or something? That light blue line extends all the way across the sidelines past the player boxes. They had renderings in the survey if I remember correctly. (Hey Intern!)

Right now I'd sit in Category 6 (Player Box Seats). Category 7 (President's Box Seats) are the backup and #Team50 option.

Reactions: adam
First, I think they will have a new map design and these looks too much all over the place. Second, I think they will cut down on the amount of club seats around the stadium.

How are the field level seats closer than the player box seats? Are the benches elevated or something? That light blue line extends all the way across the sidelines past the player boxes. They had renderings in the survey if I remember correctly. (Hey Intern!)

Right now I'd sit in Category 6 (Player Box Seats). Category 7 (President's Box Seats) are the backup and #Team50 option.

Page 211. By yours truly.

http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/stadium-discussion.21/page-211#post-122570

Also, these were the luxury options and differences they offered. Looks like the the players box is over the entrance where the players enter/exit, not the benches. Re-posted for your Mixdebating pleasure. Can we all go in together for a forum suite?

IMG_8694.PNG IMG_8695.PNG

Young apprentice, that drawing is somewhere between a parti diagram & a schematic design. Probably even drawn on a napkin over drinks.

Can we all go in together for a forum suite?
Maybe one of the accountants on the board can instruct Lion and whoever just claimed to make Mix-esque money on how to write it off as a charitable endeavor on our behalf.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
Also notice how a ton of options includes food, as opposed to YS which only offers free food to CS, Legends, and PS.

Based on the overlapping maps: The field level club seats are the closest the field. Then the bunker suites. Then the player box seats. How can they fit so many seats when the players have to be directly next to the field?

I'm doing to need some good 3D model to see what seats I want. Though by the time it's built, they'll probably have epic VR experience.

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
Maybe one of the accountants on the board can instruct Lion and whoever just claimed to make Mix-esque money on how to write it off as a charitable endeavor on our behalf.

Sure, we create NYCFC Forums Charity, a 501(c)(3), whose mission it is to better the lives through NYCFC. Someone purchases the tickets and donates them to the Charity for a tax write off. The Charity then gifts the tickets to those in "need."

I think it would be better to have lawyer come up with the plan.

Sure, we create NYCFC Forums Charity, a 501(c)(3), whose mission it is to better the lives through NYCFC. Someone purchases the tickets and donates them to the Charity for a tax write off. The Charity then gifts the tickets to those in "need."

Sounds like a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization to me.

If only we knew where to find a lawyer on this forum...

Regardless of the eventual seating scheme, I think we can all agree that there will be no shortage of obscenely pieces seating options in a new stadium. For the first year, at least...

Regardless of the eventual seating scheme, I think we can all agree that there will be no shortage of obscenely pieces seating options in a new stadium. For the first year, at least...

Yeah, based on how prices have increased and with the boost of the new stadium, I think the most expensive single seats will cost a minimum of $10-12K for the season.

Yeah, based on how prices have increased and with the boost of the new stadium, I think the most expensive single seats will cost a minimum of $10-12K for the season.
Likely, but NYCFC's premium options are already one of the, if not the most expensive in the league currently. There is only so much higher they can go, IMO.