Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What if the "owner" of the garage is NYC and the "lots of money" covers the back taxes?

Well yes, and that was ultimately the deal breaker. De Blasio somehow thought NYC should have to pay for all the taxes and defaulted bonds the parking garage carried, which (to my mind at least) would be a reverse subsidy from the sports team to the government. If the garage is worth less than its debt and liabilities, why is that somehow our responsibility? To be clear, the garage is owned by an independent entity, but its bonds are (I think) guaranteed by the city, and it may owe the city taxes.

Anyway, what I think Rob A. was doing was conflating the garage situation with rumors that the real problem was the elevator company holding out for more money. The owner of GAL has publicly denied this and said he wanted to move, but who knows.

Reactions: Kjbert
Don't look for her Instagram. Nothing to see there.
First time I've seen someone take a sexy pic with a thermos.
Team obviously does this because there's no stadium news this year. It's a distraction, don't fall for it.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Don't look for her Instagram. Nothing to see there.

Team obviously dos this because there's no stadium news this year. It's a distraction, don't fall for it.
giphy.gif

Her USA soccer jerseys aren't USA soccer jersey. #FakeNews

#TeamEmily

Chattahoochie River valley? She's from Georgia.

She's attractive. Not my type, honestly. Very plastic-y.

She was allegedly a very good soccer player.
Plastic-y is exactly it:
"In aesthetics, the uncanny valley is the hypothesis that human replicas which appear almost, but not exactly, like real human beings elicit feelings of eeriness and revulsion among some observers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

Plastic-y is exactly it:
"In aesthetics, the uncanny valley is the hypothesis that human replicas which appear almost, but not exactly, like real human beings elicit feelings of eeriness and revulsion among some observers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley
I was not aware of that term (or had forgotten about it, now that I read the entire wiki, definitely rang a bell then). But yes, definitely get that. Not as much as most of the Instagram models, because when she doesn't have on all the makeup (rare) she looks human.

I am just willing to go with whatever for the jokes. But I honestly think she's a little gross.

I was not aware of that term (or had forgotten about it, now that I read the entire wiki, definitely rang a bell then). But yes, definitely get that. Not as much as most of the Instagram models, because when she doesn't have on all the makeup (rare) she looks human.

I am just willing to go with whatever for the jokes. But I honestly think she's a little gross.

Yeah, this is what I thought. Her face looks like an instagram filter.

I'll reserve judgment until I see her in person begging for attention in my section by asking some ass hole a trivia question. Which he/she will surely incorrectly answer... like which NYCFC bench player went to Brown.
I will be pissed either way that they've blocked both my passageway to beer and a bathroom.

Side note I'd like the new stadium to have heated/cooling premium seats with cooling cup holders.... make this happen.

Team obviously does this because there's no stadium news this year. It's a distraction, don't fall for it.
giphy.gif
What exactly does a stadium reporter do? Ideally, we can get some halftime interviews up on the jumbotron as the team heads back into the locker room instead of just terrible trivia and the Pirlo hair cam. I think it's a great addition if that's the case, either way the team being more invested in presentation and providing better content is great for the team, but I'm with dan, don't let this distract you from the fact that the Warriors went 73-9 and blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals.

What exactly does a stadium reporter do? Ideally, we can get some halftime interviews up on the jumbotron as the team heads back into the locker room instead of just terrible trivia and the Pirlo hair cam. I think it's a great addition if that's the case, either way the team being more invested in presentation and providing better content is great for the team, but I'm with dan, don't let this distract you from the fact that the Warriors went 73-9 and blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals.

i though this too....is her position the stadium person asking questions to fans...or will she do the sideline reporting for games on YES with halftime interviews etc