Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Tornado.jpg

Last edited:
“New York City Football Club was happy to be a finalist in the Empire State Development decision, and we congratulate the New York Islanders on their winning bid. We will continue to be very active in our pursuit of a new soccer-specific stadium.”

Ebola.

“New York City Football Club was happy to be a finalist in the Empire State Development decision, and we congratulate the New York Islanders on their winning bid. We will continue to be very active in our pursuit of a new soccer-specific stadium.”

Ebola.

well there is your announcement

Ebola.

Source?

No, but on our trips to RBA, we’ve just left the City. It would be a way of turning around our claim to being the City’s team and using it against us.

Or, maybe you got that and were extending it.

Away day tifo? In that case we would want to say, Good Things Happen When We Play in Jersey.

I would like to get the Man City song going for us...

I never felt more like singing the Blues
New York wins, Red Bulls lose
Oh City
You've got me singing the blues

Reactions: Taurus and twsj91
Away day tifo? In that case we would want to say, Good Things Happen When We Play in Jersey.

I would like to get the Man City song going for us...

I never felt more like singing the Blues
New York wins, Red Bulls lose
Oh City
You've got me singing the blues
I sing this in 114b whenever applicable. My friends tell me to shut up