Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Easy now, droppin the H word for a simple ribbing. You guys are jumping down jon's throat so quick.

I happen to have a friend in Brooklyn that knows for a fact jon has a bridge to sell, your loss for not taking him up on his offer.
How much? I have about $1,500 in the bank, if that's enough

Reactions: Victors87
How much? I have about $1,500 in the bank, if that's enough
Pretty sure you guys offended him and the offer is off the table. Too bad, its a nice bridge, yuge bridge. Best bridge you'd be able to own in your lifetime. I was sure there was a deal to be had, maybe there still is, but I don't know now. But maybe. We'll see. Such a nice bridge, someone should definitely buy it. Ill leave it to jon to decide. So nice. Other people always saying what a nice bridge it is.

Over the past 4 years, I've had someone employed by the club at a high level tell me a stadium deal announcement was imminent 3 distinct times.

Just this week, a friend with close connections to the city and property development told me garage stadium is inevitable, but not imminent.

giphy.gif

Over the past 4 years, I've had someone employed by the club at a high level tell me a stadium deal announcement was imminent 3 distinct times.

Just this week, a friend with close connections to the city and property development told me garage stadium is inevitable, but not imminent.

giphy.gif
Your friend has sneaky word-play..... Of course it wouldn’t be imminent, it’ll take 2-3 years to build.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
How about we all understand that nobody knows the whole truth, facts, and timelines from any source they hear? Let's respect everyone for their contributions even if they turn out to be false. Because everything here is Etihad Island before it's finalized as Etihad Stadium New York.

How about we all understand that nobody knows the whole truth, facts, and timelines from any source they hear? Let's respect everyone for their contributions even if they turn out to be false. Because everything here is Etihad Island before it's finalized as Etihad Stadium New York.

Except now I want it on a moon base. Thanks sundance
giphy.gif

And for those of us without insider info or sources, the public signals (NYT article, Read Deal article) point to the Bronx garage site.

There's almost zero chance that any other site could be near. The big clue for me, assuming truth to the rumors, was Villa meeting with Moya and Kratz about an unrelated stadium in Willet's Point for a USL team. Affiliated or not to NYCFC, that doesn't happen if they're not close to the finish line elsewhere.

I've personally posted inside info in here before that turns out not coming to fruition and then i look like an asshole. But, it didn't make my info false.

I understand why people are skeptical. But more than that i think people dont want to get their hopes up again just to be let down again.

This. Sometimes you are told things that don't come to fruition. Sometimes people lie to you. It happens.