• Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
LionNYC LionNYC should buy the club.
Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan and Christopher Jee can coach (Classic good cop/bad cop dichotomy). Mario and Kangaroo Jack Kangaroo Jack can handle talent acquisition in Italy. Schwallacus can take Germany.

I’m sure we have people for the UK, France and the Americas.

I’ll be the assistant Mario and Kangaroo Jack Kangaroo Jack and bring espresso and gelato on demand.

roxfontaine can take marketing and customer relations.

In 3 years stadium construction will be underway, we’ll have marquee DP signings and top of table.

There.... I just solved all our problems.

LionNYC LionNYC should buy the club.
Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan and Christopher Jee can coach (Classic good cop/bad cop dichotomy). Mario and Kangaroo Jack Kangaroo Jack can handle talent acquisition in Italy. Schwallacus can take Germany.

I’m sure we have people for the UK, France and the Americas.

I’ll be the assistant Mario and Kangaroo Jack Kangaroo Jack and bring espresso and gelato on demand.

roxfontaine can take marketing and customer relations.

In 3 years stadium construction will be underway, we’ll have marquee DP signings and top of table.

There.... I just solved all our problems.
Can I be in charge of customer service and City Points?

Compared to some obscure like/unlike action on Twitter this Instagram post seems a much more direct hint.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmNOADmlPJJ/
giphy.gif

What gave it away was that I was aware of the date and even though they've done numerous faux pas, they wouldn't be as stupid as to make a April fool's post about the stadium. Especially after Friday.