Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Gonna leave this hear but if anyone hasn't listened to today's NYCFP Podcast, Dummy Run told them that he should have some big stadium scoop in the next 60-90 days.

not falling for that one

giphy.gif

Seeing YS with more people (I know its opening day) makes me wish we had our own home. If we had opened with our own stadium we'd be close to 25K average especially since we're a playoff team. The stadium situation ruined the momentum. The good thing is we have the money for an ad blitz and a shiny new DP to go with a new stadium opening.

Seeing YS with more people (I know its opening day) makes me wish we had our own home. If we had opened with our own stadium we'd be close to 25K average especially since we're a playoff team. The stadium situation ruined the momentum. The good thing is we have the money for an ad blitz and a shiny new DP to go with a new stadium opening.
Seeing the stadium filled on a sunny afternoon makes me wonder how many of these people called in sick today vs scheduled a 3hr meeting with Joe Da Bronx

Yeah they'd have to basically start over like new. Which they can easily do. Seems like they are coasting right now until that happens.

Reactions: Kjbert
So...which of you is going to take one for the team and call Mike's show to complain about Domè?
Andy-King-Fyre.jpg
He’s so fucking clueless. Typical ugly American. I bet he wears socks with sandals. He was once surprised when he found out soccer players can use both their feet to kick a ball.

Reactions: BxLio91