Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
The reply doesn’t show in the embedded tweet but yikes... that’s no way to handle that.
A couple of times in my life I realized too late I had pushed one button too many as a customer, and the service rep I was dealing with no longer cared about helping me or if my problem was solved at all even though they didn't start out like that. I'm starting to think that NYCFC fans and the service team are reaching that point collectively. Maybe not for all of us on every issue, but I do think they've decided that customers who threaten to leave either will or won't, and that people who make stadium ultimatums can't be satisfied because customer service can't fix that. It's not worth engaging and they'll instead focus on the people with more solvable issues.

I'm not saying that's wholly justified but I think that's where they are and I'm somewhat understanding of it.

A couple of times in my life I realized too late I had pushed one button too many as a customer, and the service rep I was dealing with no longer cared about helping me or if my problem was solved at all even though they didn't start out like that. I'm starting to think that NYCFC fans and the service team are reaching that point collectively. Maybe not for all of us on every issue, but I do think they've decided that customers who threaten to leave either will or won't, and that people who make stadium ultimatums can't be satisfied because customer service can't fix that. It's not worth engaging and they'll instead focus on the people with more solvable issues.

I'm not saying that's wholly justified but I think that's where they are and I'm somewhat understanding of it.
What was the reply in question?

Nice that it was published right after we shat the bed.

giphy.gif

I wonder with the rumor of Reyna leaving now too if that will have an effect on us getting a stadium

If we lose Dome & Reyna, they bette axe Sims too.
Wonder if this stems from the report 1-2 weeks ago hat CFG is pissed Gio went to Dortmund??? Dad role vs GM role is a no-brainer.

Reactions: adam
Wonder if this stems from the report 1-2 weeks ago hat CFG is pissed Gio went to Dortmund??? Dad role vs GM role is a no-brainer.

i asked the same in another thread. There were rumors CFG was pissed floated a month ago.

Reactions: Ulrich
Hopefully, this survey and its broad release are meant to set the table for an official announcement. It would help blunt the NIMBY-related complaints that will inevitably follow.
According to BX 12, the communty (200 people asked) were generally on board, but there was some additions conditions to get there 1) they would like a woman's team to play there (on board with that). 2) they would like the community to own part of the stadium (don't think that will happen); 3) that high schools and college team to have access to it. (I know YS has the high school championship games at YS). http://bronx.news12.com/clip/14936131/survey-bronx-residents-in-favor-of-new-stadium-for-nycfc

According to BX 12, the communty (200 people asked) were generally on board, but there was some additions conditions to get there 1) they would like a woman's team to play there (on board with that). 2) they would like the community to own part of the stadium (don't think that will happen); 3) that high schools and college team to have access to it. (I know YS has the high school championship games at YS). http://bronx.news12.com/clip/14936131/survey-bronx-residents-in-favor-of-new-stadium-for-nycfc
1) they would like a woman's team to play there.
I'm also down with that. Bring Sky Blue in or rebrand them as NYCWFC or something. They had a game or two at RBA that drew a decent crowd, but that's also post WWC hype. Women's league needs to show consistent numbers in years 2 & 3 after the WWC and keep the hype train going, outside of Seattle and Portland.
2) they would like the community to own part of the stadium.
No way, I don't think that will happen either.
3) that high schools and college team to have access to it.
Would it just be for high school/college soccer games? Or are we talking football and other sports too? I say we'd have to iron out dates based solely on the regular season and playoff schedule. This year sucked with the compressed schedule, but I don't want to pull a MN United scenario playing on a choppy surface from a football game the day or two before.