Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
You have to play with the pricing -- yours was an extreme and unlikely scenario as the club has built the hot dog subsidy into the price of the club tickets and not many people spend time in both areas over the course of a game.

Concession food profit margins are ridiculous, so you don't need a huge bump in sales. The profit dollars (not margin) on 2 dogs sold at $4 is significantly higher than 1 dog at $6 and there are a lot of people (esp families) that will spend a lot more with that kind of break. You also can tier the pricing -- sell premium crap to those that want it and barebones crap to those who want it.

If you experiment with the pricing and get it right, you can drive higher profit dollars for sure.
The markup on soda, beer, and water is insane. Fountain drinks are obscenely priced compared to the markup on edible food (which is also ridiculous per your post).

There is a gorgeous cocktail bar behind the scoreboard at Oracle Park in San Francisco where the Giants play. How can we work one of these into a new stadium :D

cut.jpg

Fenway too

Is this a credible twitterer or just some random person who used the hashtag?
I believe that she is just tweeting a follow-up update from the poster I republished earlier in the week from the FB Supporters Page. I won’t give his name as that’s technically a private page, and in any event, I don’t know him personally so I can’t add any flavor as to credibility, etc.

The markup on soda, beer, and water is insane. Fountain drinks are obscenely priced compared to the markup on edible food (which is also ridiculous per your post).
The profit margin on fountain soda and popcorn is, for all intents and purposes, 100%. That's why they give you double the amount for $1 more. The cost to freeze the ice and the cup is probably more than the cost of the syrup.

I believe that she is just tweeting a follow-up update from the poster I republished earlier in the week from the FB Supporters Page. I won’t give his name as that’s technically a private page, and in any event, I don’t know him personally so I can’t add any flavor as to credibility, etc.
Good call because he actually asked for his name not to be included in her twitter post.

Also unsure as to his credibility