• Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
<Whew, at least he didn't bring up the cheesesteaks!>

never. although the one in the photo is no good. looks like it has tomato sauce on it. no thanks. real cheese steaks are eaten with KETCHUP and none of those green peppers crap

Reactions: Kjbert
It sure AF isn’t easy to get an image to line up in that frame.
Technical discussion:
The trick is to make a layer mask. To somewhat oversimplify, you basically add a mask layer, then paint the areas of the image you want to see through (i.e., the inside of the picture frame), then put the whatever you want to show up in the picture frame in a layer underneath the layer mask.

never. although the one in the photo is no good. looks like it has tomato sauce on it. no thanks. real cheese steaks are eaten with KETCHUP and none of those green peppers crap
OK, ketchup on a cheesesteak is basically heretical. Everyone knows it's whiz and onions and nothing else. Never understood folks who put peppers on it though. That's pretty much as bad as putting nuts in a delicious chewy brownie, which as we all know is the way to ruin a perfectly good brownie..

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Technical discussion:
The trick is to make a layer mask. To somewhat oversimplify, you basically add a mask layer, then paint the areas of the image you want to see through (i.e., the inside of the picture frame), then put the whatever you want to show up in the picture frame in a layer underneath the layer mask.
Oh that's smarter than what I did! I just took a screenshot of someone's peeping lampard from the picture of him peeping in on Villa, and then just pasted it on the frame. lol

Reactions: Joe_Cos and moogoo
Just came across this:

This year, two new MLS stadiums open (that’s nine new buildings for the league since 2017, for those keeping score): Nashville SC’s $345 million building, which builder Mortenson says is on budget and on track to open a month ahead of schedule in April, and a $457 million venue in downtown St. Louis, which will have an unprecedented eight-month “soft opening” before the new club’s March 2023 debut.

Nine brand-new stadiums in five years and our championship team doesn't even have a site yet. That's criminal.

Here's the full article: Facilities: Poised for growth (sportsbusinessjournal.com)

Reactions: Higgs1
View attachment 11820View attachment 11821
Filled out my STH survey. I hope I made my point.

It's like the FO doesn't know that people want a new Stadium. Great point, I'm sure they'll take note.

In all seriousness, I assume stuff like that will put less credence to people's actual answers. They, and we, know the issues with the stadium. There are many other things that could be listed on how to make the city membership experience better and this sort of "snarky" response won't help.

It's like the FO doesn't know that people want a new Stadium. Great point, I'm sure they'll take note.

In all seriousness, I assume stuff like that will put less credence to people's actual answers. They, and we, know the issues with the stadium. There are many other things that could be listed on how to make the city membership experience better and this sort of "snarky" response won't help.
I'll make sure to check with you before filling out surveys in the future.