• Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
I tried during the offseason and they straight up refused
Yea I don't think they are offering to give my spot back, but I can at least get back in the line ahead of the new stadium push.

I'll wait until at least '26. I'll still most likely be able to guarantee a spot, and my kids will be old enough to actually enjoy the treck.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe
I thought they were doing it as your spot is determined by total time as a season ticket holder. So you can get back in line but not at the spot you once held.
Yes that's right! I remember from this off-season, but this email doesn't specifically mention it. I assume the offer stand and probably will stand until '27.

Sponsor Stadium, the official Forum name™ LOL

jxfhhbizkn48v7poyhel.jpg

xewj4fkcvdu4rwjmdjpy.jpg
vts30tmdqckwsuiufq40.jpg
svenmlj63ihhdikjxput.jpg
nnzzmtw9tblgatjab4s8.jpg

looks nice. excited it's happening. but definitely not the visually unique, NYC building I thought we would get. But, at least it's not just a monolithic piece of concrete!

Reactions: Vallos
So pumped for this. Early days and lots will change, but two things that got me to chuckle/intrigued me from the city member email…

1: “The iconic cube design and arrival point represents a “welcome to all” moment, reinforcing that our stadium will be a place for everyone.” Ah yes because nothing screams diversity like cubes!! Why do they make up these weird symbols like they do on the jerseys? Lol

2: “…drawing inspiration from historic soccer and sports venues around the world such as Craven Cottage in London...” Subtle sign we’re going to be keeping the small pitch?!

I am not sure how I feel about the cutoff corners of the stadium . Half of me thinks it’s cool , other half thinks it weird looking

Reactions: Kjbert
I am not sure how I feel about the cutoff corners of the stadium . Half of me thinks it’s cool , other half thinks it weird looking
This is one of the aspects still not finalized.... there are two options, one with the partially open corners (two of the four, opposite) and the other option those two corners fully enclosed. Large LED displays there either way.