• Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
wait til you see the interior renderings... :D
Waiting GIF

Reactions: adam
I'm very excited about this but I just hope their not going to rest on their laurels lineup wise for the remainder of the baseball wilderness years and wait to splash any cash till the big move in.

how can you possible tell pitch size from renderings?
There is also a picture showing the 18 yard box and a corner, I'm sure someone with better skills than I can determine the width from having these dimensions maybe?

Edit: looking closely at the renderings, the area outside the 18 yard box look less the same as half of the box, 18x4 is 72, less than 72 yards = Narrow pitch confirmed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grendel18447

I think it's just other fans being dumb but it's annoying to read anyway.
Just a lot of people calling it "generic" etc. it's like it's impossible to please commenters lol.

I'm not sure what people are looking for. There's only so much you can do with a rectangular pitch. The rendering of outside looks really nice. I love the black and white brick design and I'm hoping they stick with that. As long as it's not some gigantic concrete monolith like YS or a barebone steel skeleton I'm happy.

Showing off pyro in the supporters section in the renderings a sign of things to come? Do any MLS teams have significant pyro in the stands or was that banned or something?

Reactions: 413Blue