Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Those chop shops you are referencing might be Phase 3, rather than 2. I.e. not in the footprint of the stadium.

phase 2 a.PNG

phase 2 b.PNG

Attachments

• phase 2 a.PNG
    phase 2 a.PNG
    334.2 KB · Views: 23
  • phase 2 b.PNG
    phase 2 b.PNG
    148.2 KB · Views: 24
What's on the lot just north of the stadium still on the large block of the stadium? And between the loading dock that's part of the stadium map and the other little nugget of land for the stadium? It feels weird we don't have the whole thing.

What's on the lot just north of the stadium still on the large block of the stadium? And between the loading dock that's part of the stadium map and the other little nugget of land for the stadium? It feels weird we don't have the whole thing.
Chop shops that are not long for this world.

I took Kenny Kenny ‘s message to mean they are going to be taken down shortly
Yes-- maybe not by 2027, but it is assumed that by 2039 it will all be developed. For the EIS certain assumptions were made about what would be developed in Phase 3 so that the various environmental impact analyses could be performed (traffic, socioeconomic, community facilities, shadows, water and sewer, etc.). The graphic below shows an illustrative reasonable worst case scenario. This scenario has a hotel and residential buildings on the properties next to the stadium you were referencing. But nothing in Phase 3 is actually proposed yet.

phase 3.PNG

NYCFC execs agreeing to a Crook's interview:

Here is a transcript of the questions I was able to ask Brad yesterday. It is the same as the audio from that YouTube clip, just for my questions only.

Here is a transcript of the questions I was able to ask Brad yesterday. It is the same as the audio from that YouTube clip, just for my questions only.

Doesn't sound like founding members are getting bricks in the stadium anymore. But they'll probably send us a real brick (or likely pick one up because the shipping costs of that would be massive).