Stadium Survey

Done. Thanks for the link. It would be great if everyone took the time to fill it out.

Yes; for those who are somewhat interested, it takes about 8-10 minutes and highlights where you would want the stadium to be located, where you would want to sit, what you would be willing to pay for those sections, transportation, etc. It also has a comment section at the end and the opportunity to be involved in a focus group regarding the stadium which I'm sure many of you would be potentially interested in.

Reactions: Goodfella
That was a long survey... not too long though. Some good questions. Hopefully the tickets are on the cheaper side.

what location did everyone choose? My top three locations were Bronx, Manhattan and Queens

Manhattan, Staten Island, Bronx. I would be over the moon if they somehow managed to plop a stadium in Manhattan.

Manhattan, Bkln, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island.

SI is a mystery to me. I've never been there in my nearly 10 years as a resident of NYC.

Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island. If the stadium was in Brooklyn or Staten Island, however, I would probably never attend but would buy tickets.

I also told them to put the front gate of the stadium in the Bronx but to build the stadium itself in Yonkers.

Hm..not sure if the responses will be counted if you use the link above? In the email I got I had to enter my email before submitting. The page reads:

"Thank you for participating in our survey. In order to protect the integrity of our data collection,
we only allow respondents to access this survey one time."

Everyone should use this link so you can submit and email so your submissions can be counted:

http://gate.customintercept.com/NYCFC14

Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island. If the stadium was in Brooklyn or Staten Island, however, I would probably never attend but would buy tickets.

I also told them to put the front gate of the stadium in the Bronx but to build the stadium itself in Yonkers.
haha, that is brilliant and probably possible, haha

it is slightly alarming that the are trying to figure out which borough people want this late in the game. You would think this would have been done a long time ago. This survey sounds like one that should take place in the earliest days of stadium planning not when you are 9 mos out from the inaugrual season. I hope they at least have it designed and ready to go so that when they get approval they can break ground immediately. Seems to be like the Bronx site is our only prayer for getting this done in 2-3 years time otherwise its back to the drawing board. Disappointing on a number of fronts, mostly the ugly politics in NYC, a real possibility is the douchebag politicians of NYC just dont let this go through, Yonkers may be a viable option at that point which is a site that doesnt seem to be supporter by many on this site. I prefer the Bronx but would take almost anything, SSS is a must and sooner rather than later.

Wouldn't doing that be a tacit admission that the club has failed and given up on its mission to provide a club within the 5 boroughs? I've already seen Cosmos fans mocking the club by suggesting pretty much this exact thing. To my mind, the stadium has to be 100% within city limits or else you might as well not bother.

Wouldn't doing that be a tacit admission that the club has failed and given up on its mission to provide a club within the 5 boroughs? I've already seen Cosmos fans mocking the club by suggesting pretty much this exact thing. To my mind, the stadium has to be 100% within city limits or else you might as well not bother.

Agree, there's no doubt in my mind that the stadium will be located in one of the five boroughs.

Reactions: Goodfella