After Speaking With My Account Manager

On a related note, there's a thread on the TR FB page where people are reporting that several ticket reps have left, including mine. One of the folks saying this was R roxfontaine .
As it happens, I emailed my ticket rep 8 days ago and got no response so it could be true.
Of course, the team's uniquely efficient and fan friendly Front Office still lists my rep, David Hiller, on the website. For that matter, it also lists Tim Pernetti.
http://www.nycfc.com/team/staff
If my rep is gone, It's kind of lame I wasn't informed. Even if they didn't want to do so proactively for some reason someone should have been checking his email and responding to customer inquiries. If he is there, well, he's just non-responsive.

So they got fired?
The comments at FB didn't say. And folks could be spreading falsehoods, which makes me no better, I guess. Except I posted here hoping someone can confirm or correct.
If it did happen I suppose it could be (1) firings, (2) widespread dissatisfaction with the job, or (3) just one of those things where clusters happen for unrelated reasons so we shouldn''t make anything of it.

I'm sure if something did happen, the MLS soccer "media" will find a way to create a scandal.

On a related note, there's a thread on the TR FB page where people are reporting that several ticket reps have left, including mine. One of the folks saying this was R roxfontaine .
As it happens, I emailed my ticket rep 8 days ago and got no response so it could be true.
Of course, the team's uniquely efficient and fan friendly Front Office still lists my rep, David Hiller, on the website. For that matter, it also lists Tim Pernetti.
http://www.nycfc.com/team/staff
If my rep is gone, It's kind of lame I wasn't informed. Even if they didn't want to do so proactively for some reason someone should have been checking his email and responding to customer inquiries. If he is there, well, he's just non-responsive.

Either way, someone should have replied to you.

Reactions: mgarbowski
I am surprised to read these concerns, so far , I haven't any complaints. when I had trouble uploading the photo (for the jerseys)I I got response and even Dan emailed me to offer assistance about it.

stupid question dont judge me! or judge me, its fine...

but how would i know who my ticket rep is?

stupid question dont judge me! or judge me, its fine...

but how would i know who my ticket rep is?

Log in to the NYCFC Account Manager and then click the contact us link on the top right. Should bring up a dialogue box with the name and telephone for your rep (provided they haven't resigned/been fired).

On a related note, there's a thread on the TR FB page where people are reporting that several ticket reps have left, including mine.

This would explain why I never received a final response about my Lampard jersey. I wasn't getting any e-mails bounced back, so I assumed my account rep (Zach Galkin) just had not responded. Then a few days ago I e-mailed Fan Services directly and got a telephone call the same day shortly after e-mailing. I am still unclear as to what the resolution is w/r/t asking for an exchange on the jersey. The person I spoke to with Fan Services (Emily Albert) asked where I had bought it, what size, etc., and then said to expect something in the mail in a few weeks. Why I didn't ask what it was they were sending me, I'm not really sure why other than that I wasn't expecting it to be a surprise and then the call concluded.

EDIT:

My rep is no longer listed on the front office website. Looks like he's moved back to DC United and been promoted, actually. Might have been nice if I was notified -- whether an auto responder when I e-mailed or if the Account Manager actually reflected who my rep currently is.

Last edited:
Log in to the NYCFC Account Manager and then click the contact us link on the top right. Should bring up a dialogue box with the name and telephone for your rep (provided they haven't resigned/been fired).

This would explain why I never received a final response about my Lampard jersey. I wasn't getting any e-mails bounced back, so I assumed my account rep (Zach Galkin) just had not responded. Then a few days ago I e-mailed Fan Services directly and got a telephone call the same day shortly after e-mailing. I am still unclear as to what the resolution is w/r/t asking for an exchange on the jersey. The person I spoke to with Fan Services (Emily Albert) asked where I had bought it, what size, etc., and then said to expect something in the mail in a few weeks. Why I didn't ask what it was they were sending me, I'm not really sure why other than that I wasn't expecting it to be a surprise and then the call concluded.

EDIT:

My rep is no longer listed on the front office website. Looks like he's moved back to DC United and been promoted, actually. Might have been nice if I was notified -- whether an auto responder when I e-mailed or if the Account Manager actually reflected who my rep currently is.

Zach was also my rep and I haven't heard from him (my second so far). Why is the turnover rate so high?

When I log into my account manager it says "Customer Service" is my rep!! LOL

Zach was also my rep and I haven't heard from him (my second so far). Why is the turnover rate so high?

Yeah, customer services in general is a field where people don't tend to stay put very long. The pay is generally low, the job usually has strict targets you have to meet, you tend to be timed for how much time you're actually on the phones, leading to some companies even clocking how long you take going to the toilet, the management can be very pushy and people tend to either burn out, get sick of it or only be there because they're looking to step up anyway.

I work for a decent-sized property management company and in my office (which is not the largest office in the company) there are about 100 customer services employees manning the phones (thankfully I'm not in their shoes and have a more stable position in another department). Of the customer services guys (or more usually, girls) I've known in the office, I'd say the average amount of time they are with the company is around 6 months.

Yeah, customer services in general is a field where people don't tend to stay put very long. The pay is generally low, the job usually has strict targets you have to meet, you tend to be timed for how much time you're actually on the phones, leading to some companies even clocking how long you take going to the toilet, the management can be very pushy and people tend to either burn out, get sick of it or only be there because they're looking to step up anyway.

I work for a decent-sized property management company and in my office (which is not the largest office in the company) there are about 100 customer services employees manning the phones (thankfully I'm not in their shoes and have a more stable position in another department). Of the customer services guys (or more usually, girls) I've known in the office, I'd say the average amount of time they are with the company is around 6 months.
;)