Suarez And Real Madrid?

You're throwing out derogatory nicknames and team nicknames and calling them the same thing. Evertonians call themselves toffees, they love it. Liverpool fans and Scousers in general don't appreciate being called bin dippers by half wits like you.
Half wit, says the Liverpool fan supporting a City team. Laughable

I
Grandsolo - the "dippers" term may not seem that offensive but clearly it's an emotive subject for some Liverpool fans, so for the sake of civility, please avoid using that term, or similarly any other nickname likely to cause offence. This is a forum with a high volume of fans with pre-existing Premier League allegiances, and terms usually used privately on those clubs' forums to mock other fans were never likely to go down well here. I'm sure there's plenty of other - less offensive - nicknames that can be used without making your point any less valid.

Kindly return this discussion to the original issue and let's leave the discussion of club nicknames for another time and place, please?
I will have to insist on the banning of the term "Red Cows" from this forum then if that's how it is.

Considering that this is a forum for fans of NYRB's rivals, I doubt that much resistance for that term will be encountered, but we'll see what happens.

That said, let's please return this discussion to Suarez and Real.

Reactions: BossNYC
Considering that this is a forum for fans of NYRB's rivals, I doubt that much resistance for that term will be encountered, but we'll see what happens.

That said, let's please return this discussion to Suarez and Real.

Where's the fairness in that?

Honestly, red cows is a nickname aimed at making fun of the teams name being after an energy drink.
Dippers is pointing fun of a poor area of Liverpool where people have to scrounge for a living.
Nonetheless, this forum doesn't have 'rules' but arguing and name calling shouldn't be going on.
We all support the same team put your other allegiances behind you

Honestly, red cows is a nickname aimed at making fun of the teams name being after an energy drink.
Dippers is pointing fun of a poor area of Liverpool where people have to scrounge for a living.
Nonetheless, this forum doesn't have 'rules' but arguing and name calling shouldn't be going on.
We all support the same team put your other allegiances behind you
Apologies. I was a part of the arguing. Shouldn't have risen to it but being a Scouser and living in the city at the moment that sort of sentiment really pisses me off.

To get us back on track, those tears after the match today. A display of his affection for Liverpool or frustration that the team hasn't provided what he wanted and might move on?

We haven't had a real need to aggressively moderate any threads thus far but can we please keep the discussion civil.

I believe in a free and open environment that welcomes everyone but shaming people because of race, sexual preference or financial status is low, it's beneath us and has no place in these forums.

You wanna call Liverpool fans cock-sucking shit stains, go for it , but using a term that attacks their personal livelihood is unacceptable.

Imagine that... one guy continues to be an issue.
We haven't had a real need to aggressively moderate any threads thus far but can we please keep the discussion civil.

I believe in a free and open environment that welcomes everyone but shaming people because of race, sexual preference or financial status is low, it's beneath us and has no place in these forums.

You wanna call Liverpool fans cock-sucking shit stains, go for it , but using a term that attacks their personal livelihood is unacceptable.
So cock sucking shit stains is acceptable but dippers is not? Are you fucking serious?

So cock sucking shit stains is acceptable but dippers is not? Are you fucking serious?
Yea. Cock sucking shit stain has no meaning beyond stringing a bunch of "bad words" together. Dipper is on the same level f*gg** ni**er k*k*...you are placing a person into a group and attacking that person for belonging to that group. Sorry if you can't see the difference.

Suarez has to be worth more than that, no? I mean, 6 of his goals came against Norwich (?), but he has to be worth more than that.