Supplemental Roster Players

Curious. Of the players that do not make the gameday 18, do they also go to the stadium? Sit on the bench or sit in the stands? Do they travel to the away games?
I know that, when we were in Chicago for the first game of the year, the guys who were not in the 18 but not injured (or only slightly injured, like Iraola) were there and watched the game from a suite.

Reactions: Taurus
They almost certainly would travel with more than 18 in case someone gets injured during training or even warmups etc. In the last game they announced the 18 and during pregame warmups White got hurt and they switched in a new starter and added a player to the 18. That was at home but they would want to bring probably a few options on the road to cover potential injuries to defense, mids, etc.

Reactions: Paul
Curious. Of the players that do not make the gameday 18, do they also go to the stadium? Sit on the bench or sit in the stands? Do they travel to the away games?
They travel with the team and go to the away games, depending on the stadium they might sit near by or elsewhere in the stadium, like a suite.

For home games they all go, I even saw Lampard after the Toronto game at Yankee Stadium.

Clubs always bring 2-3 extra players outside of the 18 because it's not unknown for players to get injured warming up and you don't want to end up with a depleted bench from the very start. The rest of the squad generally then gets complementary tickets to the games - that's more common practice than a rule though. I suspect in some places it's more usual than others - I wouldn't be surprised to hear that in the PL all non-injured players not selected "to travel", as they say, are expected to attend every game except in exception circumstances according to their contract, whereas I'm sure that other places are a lot more casual about it.