Supporters' Scrapbook (share How You Experience Matchday)

Pregame Warmup
View attachment 2117

Deblasio and Villa and the media circus
View attachment 2118

The Revolution fans traveled well and brought their scarves
View attachment 2119

Third Rail also brought their scarves
View attachment 2120

TIFO close up
View attachment 2121

TIFO in context
View attachment 2122
I know there is a stigma attached to our colors, but seeing a sea of sky blue is awesome.

I don't how it was at other areas around the stadium, but it was freezing in the bleachers. The fiancé and I left our house, got halfway down the block and were like, immmm maybe we should grab one more layer just in case. Best decision we've ever made because I don't think we would have made it through the game without that extra jacket. I have no idea how some of these kids were out there in t-shirts the whole time haha

I know there is a stigma attached to our colors, but seeing a sea of sky blue is awesome.

I don't how it was at other areas around the stadium, but it was freezing in the bleachers. The fiancé and I left our house, got halfway down the block and were like, immmm maybe we should grab one more layer just in case. Best decision we've ever made because I don't think we would have made it through the game without that extra jacket. I have no idea how some of these kids were out there in t-shirts the whole time haha
The whole stadium was freezing, which I can expect because it's March. I wore a few layers and my girlfriend purchased a blanket from the store which seemed to help as well. Seriously can't wait to watch the games in nice weather.

I was frozen. I dressed myself and my son in multiple layers from head to toe, and we had a blanket and gloves, and we were still freezing. Can't wait for the warm weather.

I was frozen. I dressed myself and my son in multiple layers from head to toe, and we had a blanket and gloves, and we were still freezing. Can't wait for the warm weather.
I don't want to hear no more talk about how MLS needs to switch to the European schedule. This was bad enough, and it was 43° feeling like 22-25°. I can't imagine doing that during this past winter when it was 22-25° and 4° windchill.

I don't want to hear no more talk about how MLS needs to switch to the European schedule. This was bad enough, and it was 43° feeling like 22-25°. I can't imagine doing that during this past winter when it was 22-25° and 4° windchill.

Simple.

Christmas-story-bundled-up.jpg

Agreed. Especially when you take into consideration cities such as Montreal, Toronto, Chicago, New England, etc.

Had a great day even after being sick all week and still felt crappy before leaving for the game that being said it was electric being among fellow supporters again. Haven't felt that since being with the American Outlaws in RBA. Was in the march am actually the gut in the white hat in the video was just stunned by the amount of enthusiasm from everybody in the entire stadium. The HoO section was rocking and it was a great game found the section I want to be in for every home game.

Loving the view from my season seats!! totally worth the cold I most likely caught...

Attachments

• IMG_2344.JPG
    IMG_2344.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 55
I'm an idiot. I think I'm still hungover from the game Sunday haha. It should be fixed now.