Swansea City

Swansea always manages to pull of deals like this. More than likely he's been on the radar for a while and Swansea just waited to sign him when his contract expired.

He brings strength to an attacking front that was desperately in need of it. He also enables the Swans to play a 4-4-2 with he and Gomis up top if they so choose. The two of them up top together would be awesome!

Reactions: einwindir
Can this become our Swansea Cith thread? Every other top half team seems to have one.

Can this become our Swansea Cith thread? Every other top half team seems to have one.
Why not. Although I think there's only 3-4 of us who closely follow the team. I agree they have done a fine job in recent years in acquiring strong players. Very pleased with the Andre Ayew pickup. As best as I can tell, mrplow2000 mrplow2000's hat tip should go to Huw Jenkins, chairman of the club.

Why not. Although I think there's only 3-4 of us who closely follow the team. I agree they have done a fine job in recent years in acquiring strong players. Very pleased with the Andre Ayew pickup. As best as I can tell, mrplow2000 mrplow2000's hat tip should go to Huw Jenkins, chairman of the club.
Huw has been spot on with many of his signings. This one should be no different.

Who cares how many of us follow them closely. We should still have a thread to rant and rave about our beloved Swans. No matter how many of us are going to be posting here.

I'll take the Swans and Everton finishing 2nd and 3rd after Chelsea every year.

Who cares how many of us follow them closely. We should still have a thread to rant and rave about our beloved Swans. No matter how many of us are going to be posting here.
Oh I never meant we should not have a thread. I just don't expect it to be very active. There's you, me, einwindir einwindir and I'm not sure of anyone else.

Oh, and OT, but this is post 1,000 for me. 20 more trophy points. WooHoo!o_O

Oh I never meant we should not have a thread. I just don't expect it to be very active. There's you, me, einwindir einwindir and I'm not sure of anyone else.

Oh, and OT, but this is post 1,000 for me. 20 more trophy points. WooHoo!o_O
There's a Swansea thread somewhere here already but I'll wait for some bitter schlep to report it first.

The Swansea away leaked today. Oy...
JDZTuAx.jpg

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
I don't hate it. I like it better than the 13-14 shirt but it still doesn't exactly scream "Swansea City" to me.

New-Swansea-Away-Kit-13-14.jpg

The home shirt however, not a fan at all. It reminds me of the wrapper for a pack of cigarettes.

Swansea-15-16-Home-Kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg
Don't insult the best away kit of all time! The 13-14 away kit is one of my all time least favorites, therefore making it my favorite.

The home kit is pretty lame. After the hype video I expected it to be much more slick and stylish.

I love/hate the green away kit. I might just have to get it.
I agree that the gold trim on next year's primary kit is a mistake, and does recall gold foil wrapping on cigarettes. Generally I think it is a mistake to play up the accents of the sponsor logo on the shirt design. There are exceptions, but usually it does too much. I'm glad I bought this year's simple white with black accents.

Why did they go away from the classic white? Being a big RM fan, I'm partial to white kits.