The Cut List

How will social media cope with the loss of TiAN? No more pictures of him sleeping and/or thumbs up with other players/entourages? TiAN is the Turtle of NYCFC.
Except Turtle at least drove everyone around. I'm assuming he ain't driving the team bus.

Reactions: LionNYC
I know that. And you know the reason I wrote what I did. it's in the last clause of your post: "if he stays in MLS." Poku has shown enough promise he could get offers from other leagues. He's not going to go start for Chelsea or Barcelona, but he could have options.

His saving grace might be his age. If he was 20/21, we would be kissing him goodbye. I think having an American wife helps us as well.

Reactions: mgarbowski
These are the players that I want gone for 2016 , not sure if they all will be able to go based on length of contracts.

But there is very little talent in this group and some of them make a lot of money based on the MLS salary cap.

I really wonder who is scouting some the players that were signed , Menec , calle, Mena are all horrible players how is it possible that the talent evaluators at NYCFC thought these players could actually play.

Mena is slow and has a very hard time going to his right, has terrible recovery speed.

Calle is slow, unatheletic , terrible body type, poor passer and lazy defender.

Menec - has shown nothing in games and he is so bad that he is not even on the bench is he even practicing?

Nemec 333k
Calle 225k
Wingert 215k
Grabavoy 215k
Mena 200k
Hernandez 185k
Jacobson 150k
Brovksy 129k
Mullins 110k
Taylor 84k
Watson-Siriboe 82k
Meara 73k