The Frank Lampard "F*ck Off" Incident

She says be concerned with what the player is doing now not what he did before referring to Pirlo but she's slobbering over Lampard. What has Fat Frank done here in NYC? Then again she says she's a Fat Frank fan, not a NYCFC fan.

My major takeaway from all of this is that Frank's reaction is totally relatable. He's hurting. It bothers him.

When somebody has a different perspective from yours, that doesn't make them evil.

That said, I wasn't there and there's a lot of nuance.

Last edited:
I am beginning to feel sympathy f or everyone including. Frank, the fans, Last night loss To RSL , tonight USMNT is right nowloosing Colombia . Can the US overcome 2 - 0 Score ? Halftime has just started. Sadly the US will not accomplish much at Copa Centenario and I hear the death knells bells for Klinnsman. I know this is not the right thread but what the heck ...
AAAAAHHHH!!!

Keep those comments in the USMNT thread!

Damn. Damn. Damn. Some of us DVR these things.

Or use the spoiler feature. Please.

Edited and deleted to keep it classy.

Last edited:
Is anyone else tired of all this Lampard hate? I get it, he's fucked over his obligations to the team, but some people act like he broke into their house and murdered their first born. Save that kind of animosity for players on the teams we play against.

Fat Frank is here and he isn't going anywhere for at least the rest of the season. Let's stop dwelling on the past and look to the future. Personally, I only care about the team as a whole. If he can get to a point where he can contribute going forward, that'd be great! Even at his current level , he won't be the worst player that takes the pitch for us. Call me an optimist, but I can see a point when he gets into good enough game shape to be in our starting XI and I'm excited to see a starting XI with Villa, Pirlo, Lampard, Harrison, and Matarrita.

AAAAAHHHH!!!

It was touch and go there this morning for me trying to get home from work without finding out what happened. I thought I was in the clear once I left the building only to get into a cab with the news on! Luckily my earbuds with Metallica cranked up took care of that.

I'm a girl, can I do it? :D ... Been in fandoms most of my life, and they all have pretty much the same casts of characters. Hilarious and predictable.

anywho, someone shared this with me today and I think it's about the most honest/fair assessment done thus far. http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/why-new-york-city-really-doesnt-love-frank-lampard
There's not much new in here, but I suppose it's manages to remain fairly neutral.

This part had me questioning whether the author actually watches our games, though:

It’s a far cry from the team from across town, who count Andrea Pirlo and David Villa among their squad of A-listers (the former running Lampard close in terms of both wage and worthlessness so far this season).

AAAAAHHHH!!!

LOL . Sorry my post got you all discombobulated and besides there was a chat box open in this Forum for the USA vs Colombia game
and anyone checking the forum would had seen the result with my post or without my post. It was not Top Secret.

Let's no give her more shine and keep it classy guys. The last thing we need is to be the forum picking on a girl.
WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?? I'm one of the most Hated person on this Forum!! And Yes I'm A Girl/Woman! My reputation is well known! And i'v been picked on like crow in fact singled out! That's just what some on this forum do! So from my view your statement Could i say Could be hypocritical or Sweet depending how you mean it to be!! But if you Really Think Girls Should't be picked on then Tell My Haters That Please!! But if your joking that dose not kill you makes you stronger! So we'll just have to see when these chips fall!

LOL . Sorry my post got you all discombobulated and besides there was a chat box open in this Forum for the USA vs Colombia game
and anyone checking the forum would had seen the result with my post or without my post. It was not Top Secret.
I never look at the forum homepage. I go straight to the new posts page. So I didn't see the chat box. Let's share this. My own fault for even opening this website when I still hadn't watched. And also, for the DVRers out there, let's try to keep game spoilers out of threads unrelated to those games for at least 24 hours. Just a suggestion ...