The Jason Kreis Appreciation Thread

Coach K is 5-2-1 over the last 8 games. Not too shabby considering he's only had 2 DPs for 1 of those games.

Haters will be force-fed shit sandwiches until we lift the Cup in December.

There's only one Coach K. Don't fuck with Duke.

There's only one Coach K. Don't fuck with Duke.
Ironically enough, Kreis went to Duke.

http://m.goduke.com/mobile/ViewArticle.dbml?atclid=205143692&DB_OEM_ID=4200&

XOJZHQNPMWSWIEA.20071013063133.jpg

Look I know this is an expansion team and we haven't had everyone from our squad but I know for a fact we could find a better coach! I was a big supporter of kreis until his questionable moves time after time! Grabavoy shouldn't have seen the field today and poku should of been a crime! We are wasting atleast 1m in salary on players that are terrible and kreis doesn't utilize his talent worth a damn! I know some people will disagree but we could do better

Jason is a good man. But he is showing to be the wrong man for this franchise, city and fans.

Maybe we're all missing something. Did Messi and Ronaldo have a love child who is going to be available for this year's draft and kreis is trying to position us to get the right draft number?

I posted this in the Formation Speculation thread about one month ago:

I think Kreis has a minimum of two years to settle in with this club. But starting this weekend, even a Kreis apologist like me is going to run out of excuses for him. He's supposed to know better than all of us what strings to pull. Not only that, but with the roster that's been assembled for him, there's only like 2 decisions he needs to make regarding the starting XI each week. If he still manages to fuck those up, that's bad news for Jason.

I'm out of defenses. While he's here, we will have to win despite him, not because of him.

I'm done.

It's more than that.

The players have to gel, too. We'll get there.

Kreis needs to stick to his vision.

It's more than that.

The players have to gel, too. We'll get there.

Kreis needs to stick to his vision.
Dude, his vision is apparently Ned Grabavoy riding a unicorn and throwing lightning bolts from his free hand (other hand being previously and permanently dedicated to stimulating Kreis). In other words, it's fantasy. He's lost right now. I think he's dangerously close to losing the team. I don't think there will be a mutiny. But it's really hard for a player to find his best when he feels that the squad put on the field isn't the best it could be.

Dude, his vision is apparently Ned Grabavoy riding a unicorn and throwing lightning bolts from his free hand (other hand being previously and permanently dedicated to stimulating Kreis). In other words, it's fantasy. He's lost right now. I think he's dangerously close to losing the team. I don't think there will be a mutiny. But it's really hard for a player to find his best when he feels that the squad put on the field isn't the best it could be.

Realistic outcomes for the rest of the season:
- Red Bulls: Ned blows Kreis
- DC: Kreis fucks Ned
- Columbus: Ned jerks Kreis
- LA: Threesome of Ned, Wingert, and the 2009 MLS Cup. Kreis can only watch from the sidelines.
- Columbus: Ned and Kreis make out session
- Dallas: Ned and Kreis 69, Angelino is not present
- Toronto: Kreis uses a buttplug on Ned called the atomic ant.
- SJ: CALIFORNIA LOVE
- Vancouver: Ned and Kreis escape to Canada
- DC, Orlando, NE: NYCFC wins all of these game with Ned and Kreis having left the team and in a different country.

Reactions: Gavin23
It won't happen this year, but Ferran has to cut Grabavoy. Kreis is obviously the parent whose child can do no wrong. His personal relationship with Ned is getting in the way of our team's performance. While Ferran is at it, he should dismiss Wingert as well, as we never know when that one will rear its head again.

Reactions: NYCFCfan
Coach K is 5-2-1 over the last 8 games. Not too shabby considering he's only had 2 DPs for 1 of those games.

Haters will be force-fed shit sandwiches until we lift the Cup in December.
Go ahead and put that on the menu. We'll call it the Ned. It's the gameday special at the Loebel's in Yankee Stadium.

Reactions: Paul