There May Be Trouble Ahead ...

NYCFC mentioned this place on Twitter, so I thought, why not?

City fan my whole life, so seems only appropriate I keep an eye on things with this new club - we are, after all, inter linked. Born and raised in Manchester and now live in Germany.

I founded mcfcforum.com and run that with two other guys, I'm on Twitter. I write officially for MCFC, and I am very sarcastic.

Only thing I need to know are the rules for this place? Can I swear? I ask because I swear a lot.

NYCFC mentioned this place on Twitter, so I thought, why not?

City fan my whole life, so seems only appropriate I keep an eye on things with this new club - we are, after all, inter linked. Born and raised in Manchester and now live in Germany.

I founded mcfcforum.com and run that with two other guys, I'm on Twitter. I write officially for MCFC, and I am very sarcastic.

Only thing I need to know are the rules for this place? Can I swear? I ask because I swear a lot.
although im not an admin, i know swearing is welcomed

Welcome BlueWolf BlueWolf . Great to have you here. Feel free to make any suggestions to myself or NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan . Dan is the head honcho, I'm more of a door greeter. Either way your experience, interest and participation are welcomed and encouraged! Thanks again for joining.

Reactions: BlueWolf
Err. I forgot about the rules. There really aren't any. We are not an NSFW friendly forum, so try to not post any pictures or videos that you wouldn't look at in front of your boss, wife or child. Try to avoid posting personally identifying information, unless the information is publicly available or the person gives you permission (yes I know these are practically unenforceable but Dan or I will just have to make a judgement call if a situation arises...)

Otherwise, post whatever the hell you want!

Err. I forgot about the rules. There really aren't any. We are not an NSFW friendly forum, so try to not post any pictures or videos that you wouldn't look at in front of your boss, wife or child. Try to avoid posting personally identifying information, unless the information is publicly available or the person gives you permission (yes I know these are practically unenforceable but Dan or I will just have to make a judgement call if a situation arises...)

Otherwise, post whatever the hell you want!

Obviously you don't know me very well; but I shall try to behave. As for now I am fuming - fuming at what I saw tonight.

As for rules, take a look at the ones I wrote for our place (it may be of some use to you): http://www.mcfcforum.com/forum/anno...-and-regs-of-this-website-read-me-important#5

Reactions: einwindir
Obviously you don't know me very well; but I shall try to behave. As for now I am fuming - fuming at what I saw tonight.

As for rules, take a look at the ones I wrote for our place (it may be of some use to you): http://www.mcfcforum.com/forum/announcements-feedback/5-rules-and-regs-of-this-website-read-me-important#5
I went through your list of yes and no's. It's been passed along to the powers that be. Thanks!

Keep your head man, it's not like Sunderland beat you or anything. It was a tie. As of this moment MCFC is no better than Sunderland.;)

^Dang don't even say Hello and taking shots lol
I've already said welcome but welcome anyway.
Great that NYCFC shared that link, it helped bring a lot of traffic to us!
Hopefully the relationship continues to grow.
I'll definitely take your suggestion for the rules and type something up this weekend as I'm finally off for two days.
We welcome your MCFC insight and feel free to express your views here!
Unfortunately I missed the game v Sunderland. Caught the first 5 minutes and saw the quick goal, beauty.
We seem to have a problem with playing down to our opponents. I really thought with the lineup we had out that City were keen on dominating play for all of 90 minutes and sending a message.

How'd it go with Chelsea?
KZ43NIf.gif