Ticket Manager Is (sort Of) Open And Functioning

Has anyone had any problems with account manager? I printed out my tickets for this weekend and now I don't see the rest of the games available beyond Sunday. I've got an email in to my rep but I'm wondering how common issues are going to be...

I went back through the NYCFCHelp twitter account looking for mentions yesterday to see what issues people raised and discovered the following which could be very important to know.
A bunch of folks reached out because they couldn't transfer or print tickets. The official response is that Ticket Manager functions close once the gates open.
So, if you're at work one day and forget your cards, don't wait until just before you leave to print them out. It won't work.

Reactions: Paul
I was just on the account manager and it doesn't seem like anything much has changed. With the season started and Baseball getting ready to go I'm getting a clearer idea of which games I am probably going to and which games I'm probably going to list. Has anybody been able to do anything further ahead than the 14 days yet? I'm looking to transfer the Fire game to myself, so I can list it on stubhub.

I was just on the account manager and it doesn't seem like anything much has changed. With the season started and Baseball getting ready to go I'm getting a clearer idea of which games I am probably going to and which games I'm probably going to list. Has anybody been able to do anything further ahead than the 14 days yet? I'm looking to transfer the Fire game to myself, so I can list it on stubhub.
I was told by Dan Steeves (DIr. Fan Services) that the 2-week window is how it's going to be.

You don't need to have the pdf ready to list on stubhub. Just put in the date you will have it and you're good to go.

Question. Someone transferred two extra ticket for Saturday's game to me and they are in my ticket manager. I don't have a printer at home, so I need to email them to my fiancé so she can print them at work. Is it possible to download the tickets onto your computer as a PDF from ticket manager? I don't see that option.

Question. Someone transferred two extra ticket for Saturday's game to me and they are in my ticket manager. I don't have a printer at home, so I need to email them to my fiancé so she can print them at work. Is it possible to download the tickets onto your computer as a PDF from ticket manager? I don't see that option.
The "PRINT TICKETS" option actually just downloads a pdf which you can then print. Or in your case, email to your fiancé so she can print.

Reactions: SFphoto
The "PRINT TICKETS" option actually just downloads a pdf which you can then print. Or in your case, email to your fiancé so she can print.
Awesome! Thanks. I was a little confused when it kept directing me to different pages.

So can someone help me on how you are supposed to sell tickets from the ticket manager?

I just got off the phone with Dan Steeves, filling in for my ticket rep who is in meetings all day.

1. Right now in TM, the only tickets for which we can do anything are for the home opener. One theory is it will be a rolling 14-day window. Another is that one game will be open at any given time and when one game day ends the next day will become available to manage. Another is that you're still working things out so things are limited but later in the season all games will open up. Are one of these true, and if not, what is the deal?
Ticket manager functions will be available on a 14-day rolling window. That's why the opener (March 15) went live on March 1, and the SKC game March 28 should be available March 14.

2. The only options are Transfer or Print-At-Home. The TM indicates a "Donate Your Tickets" option should be available but it is not. Is this still being developed and is there an ETA?
Here it was nice that Dan spent some time filling in info about how these options work beyond what I asked:
When you Transfer the recipient gets an email asking if they accept the ticket(s). Once they say yes, your card becomes invalid for that game and they then receive an email with a PDF.
When you Print At Home you will have an option to generate a printed copy (again I think via PDF but not 100% certain; I forgot to clarify) that either (1) has the exact same UPC as your card, or (2) has a different UPC code and thereby renders your card invalid for that game. If you choose the first option you can use either the printed copy or the card at the stadium. It seems designed to be used if you like redundancy and backups.
The Donate Your Ticket option is not available yet because NYCFC has not set up its charity yet. As best as I understand, all tickets will be funneled through a charity created by NYCFC, then presumably doled out to youth soccer groups, or schools or whatever and to whomever NYCFC wants. If you want to donate to your school, place of worship, neighborhood team, or other favorite charity, then you need to use the Print or Transfer options. No ETA was given, and I didn't press him on it.

3. The Season Ticket benefits page http://www.nycfc.com/tickets/benefits says we are to have "Access to online ticket resale site through TM Ticket Exchange." There is no sign of this whatsoever. What's up?
NYCFC and Ticketmaster are in talks to finalize undisclosed terms and details. They hope to have it up before the March 15 opener but not guaranteed. They believe the delay is somewhat mitigated as they believe most people don't plan to sell Opening Day. But it is in the works and coming, hopefully soon.

That pretty much covered everything I asked.

Thanks for the Info. However, the rolling 14 day window doesn't seem to be working for the Portland match this morning.

I went back through the NYCFCHelp twitter account looking for mentions yesterday to see what issues people raised and discovered the following which could be very important to know.
A bunch of folks reached out because they couldn't transfer or print tickets. The official response is that Ticket Manager functions close once the gates open.
So, if you're at work one day and forget your cards, don't wait until just before you leave to print them out. It won't work.

Correct. You have up until 2 hours before kickoff to transfer or print tickets off your card for that game.