Today Is December 23rd

Gene

Registered
Donor
Mar 19, 2014
Down & Out
HAPPY FESTIVUS!

seinfeld-festivusjpg.jpg

Oh man. I'm so sorry I missed this yesterday. Is it too late?

Garbage can lids always get lost and they don't sell new lids only. You have to buy whole new garbage cans. That's some bullshit!

Some mice have moved into the wall of my office. I can't concentrate through their scratching. Fuck!

Bakeries don't keep on baking fresh bread in the late afternoon when I feel like having a warm toasty snack. Why just in the morning? Sleep in for god's sake.

My teenage daughter doesn't listen to me!!

Jason Kreiss. Still and forever.

People without grievances.

I wake up at 6 AM no matter what. I have nothing to do for 11 days, and yup, 6 AM, I'm up.

My wife never fills the bird feeder I got her for her birthday and then hung outside my office window.

And the birds eat way too much birdseed. WTF. I fill that thing and it's empty in under a day. Fuckin' hell.

Should I go on?

I found a blog that lists kid-friendly episodes of Seinfeld. We watched the Festivus episode last night and my kid had a true spit-your-drink-out laughing moment. I have a feeling we will be watching a lot of Seinfeld over the break!

That’s awesome. We have watched the full series with my 14-YO. Now my 11-YO daughter wants to watch some. Where is that blog? Would come in handy.

Reactions: JayH
That’s awesome. We have watched the full series with my 14-YO. Now my 11-YO daughter wants to watch some. Where is that blog? Would come in handy.
There are some others, but this one has been accurate so far with the episodes noted as “clean”:

Reactions: mgarbowski
Just watched this episode and I forgot how impressive this episode is. Not only is it the the festivus but also the human foundation and Kramer’s strike ends. It’s definitely a classic
That was the magic of the whole series. They were masterful at weaving together multiple great story lines into single episodes.

Reactions: JCMore
Just watched this episode and I forgot how impressive this episode is. Not only is it the the festivus but also the human foundation and Kramer’s strike ends. It’s definitely a classic
As well as Jerry dating the two-face.

That was the magic of the whole series. They were masterful at weaving together multiple great story lines into single episodes.

Totally agree. When the good Dr. Mrs. G and I went back and watched the series with our oldest boy, we were constantly amazed that the episode with memorable storyline A also had memorable storylines B and C. It happened again and again.