mgarbowski

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 16, 2014
Queens, NY
mgarbowski.com
On DirecTV, UDN is only available as part of either (1) a complete switch to Spanish-language programming, (2) an add-on of several Spanish-language channels for that costs $15 a month on top of whatever English language package you have, or (3) get the second most expensive monthly package for $87 a month. Seems unreasonable but it is what it is, and it looks like there's only one NYCFC away game on UDN this year.

I'm not going to switch from DirecTV, but I'm wondering how prevalent UDN is on cable packages at lower price points.

I get UniMas on my TWC and have pretty much a basic package. FWIW it's located on channel 68 and not buried on triple digit channels like FS1, Fs2, NBCSN etc.

oooof, way off..........channel 444.

Last edited:
Reactions: mgarbowski
In TWC you gotta get the Spanish package or as an add in for extra 10 bucks or so. I don't think the channel is worth the money at all even if I do follow liga mx games.

Thanks all. Sounds like DTV is a bit of an outlier but not completely. MLS must have known this, and I bet Univision is hoping that English language households who like soccer will clamor to make cable and satellite systems put it on a more basic basic package. Good luck with that. I'm not exactly going to spend energy on this.

Thanks all. Sounds like DTV is a bit of an outlier but not completely. MLS must have known this, and I bet Univision is hoping that English language households who like soccer will clamor to make cable and satellite systems put it on a more basic basic package. Good luck with that. I'm not exactly going to spend energy on this.

lol yea, univision is desperately trying to get something going especially since telemundo has rights for the next three world cups and other youth/ women tourneys. All univision got is copa america for next year, trying to make it a bigger deal that what i believe it is. Still, with liga mx teams shifting within networks in the us for their rights they are hoping the MLS can help save their network.