Upcoming Focus Group

Ulrich

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Nov 5, 2015
This probably should be in the Stadium thread, but because I'm making an educated guess, it's going right here....

I was just called to participate in an upcoming focus group for NYCFC on the 19th, but unfortunately I'm leaving town that morning and will miss it. I asked what the focus was, and they said soccer (duh...) but then said there was going to be a non-disclosure agreement that would be signed and that was all they knew. Now maybe they want feedback on the enrollment gifts (that I haven't received yet), but I'm thinking it's going to have to do with a certain piece of real estate. I'm really pissed I'm missing it.

If anybody goes, and cares to PM me the details, I'd appreciate it since I was going to be on the VIP list anyway if not for my buddy's retirement party.....

shame you're missing that. I'd say stadium related for sure

You're missing this to go play bridge?
A guy can only retire once from the navy with 20 in.... I miss that, and well, what kind of best friend would I be?

I am taking an 8am flight back that Saturday for the RB match.

But yeah, I'm pissed I'll be missing a talk about the possible stadium.... If for no other reason than to wave it in NYCFCfan NYCFCfan 's face that I got info that he don't (how often can anybody say that?) !!!

I'll be going to this (as long as they send me the details). Hope it's stadium related.

Reactions: Kjbert
A guy can only retire once from the navy with 20 in.... I miss that, and well, what kind of best friend would I be?

I am taking an 8am flight back that Saturday for the RB match.

But yeah, I'm pissed I'll be missing a talk about the possible stadium.... If for no other reason than to wave it in NYCFCfan NYCFCfan 's face that I got info that he don't (how often can anybody say that?) !!!
I'm super jealous but I have the benefit about not caring about page views so as long as the information is out there I'm happy.

I'll tell you this, for anyone who participates, and I encourage everyone invited to do so, DO NOT post information about what was said on this public forum. We should be absolutely happy and encouraged that the club is asking for fan input and I for one don't want to screw that up. So don't tweet about it, don't post on Facebook about it, don't talk about it if they asked you not to.

More importantly: READ ANYTHING THEY ASK YOU TO SIGN

Last edited:
So who has been asked to attend? lets compile some stats on the invitees so see what they may be targeting.

I didn't get an invite, but the club see's me as a resident of westchester because for a small 9mo period i was living there and never changed it in their system even though im a life long queens resident. I'd be very interested if its mostly borough invitees or 1 borough in particular.

So who has been asked to attend? lets compile some stats on the invitees so see what they may be targeting.

I didn't get an invite, but the club see's me as a resident of westchester because for a small 9mo period i was living there and never changed it in their system even though im a life long queens resident. I'd be very interested if its mostly borough invitees or 1 borough in particular.
Focus groups are usually random so results aren't skewed by a particular demographic

Reactions: Kjbert
I never have a problem saying I don't know my ass from my elbow, but with a NDA involved, what else could it be other than something stadium related?

I honestly can't think of anything else important enough to keep things secretive.

I could see them however targeting certain geographic regions, such as areas where a new possible location could mean a longer subway ride with more transfers for example.
Sure but they'd have them as part of other various areas and not necessarily singular.

This probably should be in the Stadium thread, but because I'm making an educated guess, it's going right here....

I was just called to participate in an upcoming focus group for NYCFC on the 19th, but unfortunately I'm leaving town that morning and will miss it. I asked what the focus was, and they said soccer (duh...) but then said there was going to be a non-disclosure agreement that would be signed and that was all they knew. Now maybe they want feedback on the enrollment gifts (that I haven't received yet), but I'm thinking it's going to have to do with a certain piece of real estate. I'm really pissed I'm missing it.

If anybody goes, and cares to PM me the details, I'd appreciate it since I was going to be on the VIP list anyway if not for my buddy's retirement party.....
Can I just show up for it and tell them I'm Ulrich?