Vote NYCFC in 2016 AT&T MLS Goal of the Year

LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
I don't know who set up this bracket but all of NYCFC's nominations are in the same region. Three David Villa goals are in the bracket (two of them are against each other in the first round), one McNamara and one Harrison. Let's get one of our boys in blue into the quarters and push them into the finals and ultimate victory...

http://www.mlssoccer.com/goty/2016/voting

Very cool. But still agonizing over the one that Villa missed by inches that would have been an easy winner of this honor - his midfield shot off the crossbar.

Yeah, this one and Villa's double post yesterday could have won the award. And if they both went in, Villa wins the Golden Boot with 25.

Last edited:
I couldn't vote for him. Goal he's up against is so much better. I didn't really even find Jacks goal to be all that special.

Jack put his defender on the floor. Broke his ankles. His family no longer takes his calls.
I didn't see it that way. He went for the tackle, got ball but not enough on it. The ball went back into Harrison's feet and left him free. And he scored a fairly routine goal that's probably been scored 20+ times this season.
Best part of the goal is his nutmeg. Rest is fairly routine.

Reactions: Schwallacus