2019 Season Ticket Thread

I just got a FedEx notice that my STH package status has switched from delivery expected March 1 to "Pending." IOW they don't know when they will deliver it. The prior update was it made it to Memphis.

Reactions: Kjbert
Why do we always have to get this shit the day of? Many teams had their packages delivered weeks ago.

I just got a FedEx notice that my STH package status has switched from delivery expected March 1 to "Pending." IOW they don't know when they will deliver it. The prior update was it made it to Memphis.
Same here. This is so ridiculous honestly. STH from other teams have received their packages in the last 2-3 weeks if I'm not mistaken.

why would you need it weeks in advance - as long as you have it before the home opener

anyways, package is listed at 2lbs now - I'm thinking a travel grooming set or slide whistle as the gift - maybe a Rubik cube, I dunno

extra 8x8 nycfc magazines they had left over from last year.

why would you need it weeks in advance - as long as you have it before the home opener

anyways, package is listed at 2lbs now - I'm thinking a travel grooming set or slide whistle as the gift - maybe a Rubik cube, I dunno
Unfortunately the truth isn’t as exotic of an answer as a Rubiks Cube, they literally had to recall & open all of the packages because they forgot to include the Season Cards.

Unfortunately the truth isn’t as exotic of an answer as a Rubiks Cube, they literally had to recall & open all of the packages because they forgot to include the Season Cards.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised :confused:

Reactions: daveh
Downloaded the NYCFC app. Ticket trade in features look great — very easy with lots of options.

Importantly, founding members get bonus credit towards upgrades or switches, which address one of my bigger concerns about the variable pricing.

Game day upgrades also available, which look great.

They obviously out a ton of thought into this, which is a nice thing to be able to say.

I don’t know if you’re being serious or not. I think you may be serious?

Downloaded the NYCFC app. Ticket trade in features look great — very easy with lots of options.

Importantly, founding members get bonus credit towards upgrades or switches, which address one of my bigger concerns about the variable pricing.

They obviously out a ton of thought into this, which is a nice thing to be able to say.

That sounds like a win. Will check this out now.

Wow, that's the first time they've done anything special for founding members since forever. Lol

Update: My STH package made it from Memphis to Jamaica, and from there to my local sorting facility in Maspeth, and now it is "Out For Delivery" today. I would guess they temporarily changed the expected delivery due to concerns last night's slight snow dusting might be more substantial?

Is this the same app that I would already have or a new app? Looking for this feature now...