Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Next away game will be at Philadelphia Union.
Time - 06/06 Saturday 7 PM
Broadcast - YES 970AM

It's time
20150218_NYCFC_1175_KwadwoPoku.png

I should have bought match and bus tickets to this match. I need to see Poku start in person. I'm the face of the People Want Poku movement.

Reactions: Kjbert
What are my options for streaming this game on a tablet? Do I have to purchase the MLS package? Will be in Vegas and notwithstanding that I will be in the middle of a WSOP event, I can't stand to miss a game.

Being a Saturday night match means the game is going to be aired by the YES Network. So if you have the proper set up (Cablevision--Time Warner) you can stream the match free through FOX Sports Go app.

Reactions: JayH
Being a Saturday night match means the game is going to be aired by the YES Network. So if you have the proper set up (Cablevision--Time Warner) you can stream the match free through FOX Sports Go app.
That's true in New York, but if you're outside of the normal YES broadcast area it's location-locked. I was up in Boston last weekend and was not able to stream the match. The Fox Sports Go app worked fine and I could watch lots of things, just not the YES Network. Definitely considering getting the MLS Live package now. If you have someone out in Vegas you can have try it for you before you go it might be worth it.

Reactions: JayH
That's true in New York, but if you're outside of the normal YES broadcast area it's location-locked. I was up in Boston last weekend and was not able to stream the match. The Fox Sports Go app worked fine and I could watch lots of things, just not the YES Network. Definitely considering getting the MLS Live package now. If you have someone out in Vegas you can have try it for you before you go it might be worth it.
This is helpful. Thanks much.

I'm not thrilled with the MLS Live app.
Reason being any game on Unimas is considered Nationally Televised. So I haven't been able to stream a few of the games and I've had to resort to crappy standard definition and listening to a Spanish broadcast. This goes for Fox and ESPN who have televised a few games as well. Only 3 games so far on YES i Believe so I've only used MLS Live 3 times.

I'm not thrilled with the MLS Live app.
Reason being any game on Unimas is considered Nationally Televised. So I haven't been able to stream a few of the games and I've had to resort to crappy standard definition and listening to a Spanish broadcast. This goes for Fox and ESPN who have televised a few games as well. Only 3 games so far on YES i Believe so I've only used MLS Live 3 times.
I wish they'd put more of them on Cityzens. Not sure it's worth paying $75 a year for it but it's definitely worth using points to get it.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.