Away 06/06 - Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not thrilled with the MLS Live app.
Reason being any game on Unimas is considered Nationally Televised. So I haven't been able to stream a few of the games and I've had to resort to crappy standard definition and listening to a Spanish broadcast. This goes for Fox and ESPN who have televised a few games as well. Only 3 games so far on YES i Believe so I've only used MLS Live 3 times.
I am so glad I was able to get it on the Cityzens rewards thing. If I had paid $75 for it I'd have been pissed. Tried watching the away game against RSL and the damn thing froze every 30 seconds, when it would play at all. I kept getting 'blocked in your area' messaged at first.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Philly is crushing Columbus Crew 3-0 right now... I guess anything can really happen in this league

Will this game have any chance of overlapping with the champions league final? Or is it afterwards?

Looking on the bright side, we've had no mid-week games since April, so we should be fresh and relatively healthy.

My suspicions that Calle is going to go back to Colombia are increasing daily. What the fuck kinda injury does he have? He hasn't played in like 2 months.

Reactions: Kjbert and Gavin23
Reactions: Paul and joe
Status
Not open for further replies.