Away - 5/5 Red Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have our best XI for this game, I don't think there's any way we leave without a point.

..................Villa
Shradi/Jo .............. Medina
........................ Maxi
........Herrera
................... Ring
Mata Callens Chanot Tinner
............... SJ

I have to say our front office really drops the ball during derby week. Last time they had the announcement about the East Hartford match. The Red Bulls brought the Whaler mascot and music and the tifo was about our stadium search and playing in Connecticut. Now, this...

There’s plenty of material to work with if the FO wants to fire back.

seriously, like shooting fish in a barrel....

Red Bulls Arena; literally nothing obstructing your views
football-stands.jpg

If we have our best XI for this game, I don't think there's any way we leave without a point.

..................Villa
Shradi/Jo .............. Medina
........................ Maxi
........Herrera
................... Ring
Mata Callens Chanot Tinner
............... SJ
Since he’s coming off an injury, I’d like to save Shradi for the second half to work against tired legs with his stepovers. He’s so quick on the ball that he could really do some damage to fatigued defenders.

And another forward option we have, that could really mess with them, and we saw glimpses of it last match is to throw SAS up top if needed - both for offense and defense. He started off as a forward/winger and moved (I believe in college, not sure exactly when) to defender. He’s got height to challenge the net and the ability to play wide to make the cross, so he could be an interesting option if Chasing or needing to defend a lead from the front.

Since he’s coming off an injury, I’d like to save Shradi for the second half to work against tired legs with his stepovers. He’s so quick on the ball that he could really do some damage to fatigued defenders.

And another forward option we have, that could really mess with them, and we saw glimpses of it last match is to throw SAS up top if needed - both for offense and defense. He started off as a forward/winger and moved (I believe in college, not sure exactly when) to defender. He’s got height to challenge the net and the ability to play wide to make the cross, so he could be an interesting option if Chasing or needing to defend a lead from the front.

I like how the Jo/Wallace argument early this season over who comes off the bench and why has now evolved into the Isi/Jo argument. When fully healthy, I say Isi first and burry them with goals, then Jo to harass the hell out of them and beat them up. Maybe even swap Villa for Jo at the end and have Isi, Jo, Jesus to drive them crazy.

I don't know why you want your club to get in a pissing match with those fucks. We're a class organization. They've been in the league 22 years and have shit to show for it.

Don't punch below your weight. Let your play do the talking.

Any word on where we’re to get our tickets for the game? I thought we would have received an email ny now with some info.

Anyone know why the tailgate is ending at 12:30 when the game starts an hour and a half later? Last time, I felt that we went up until 45 mins before kickoff or so.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Is a Red Bull gonna be used as the piñata?

Looks like there will be pinatas!

31793612_10103535592795767_883068726579036160_n.png

Anyone know why the tailgate is ending at 12:30 when the game starts an hour and a half later? Last time, I felt that we went up until 45 mins before kickoff or so.

Red Bulls FO makes us go in an hour early and i guess the extra half hour is just to shut everything down and clean up

Reactions: DeGrozz and adam
Looks like there will be pinatas!

31793612_10103535592795767_883068726579036160_n.png

Red Bulls FO makes us go in an hour early and i guess the extra half hour is just to shut everything down and clean up

there was a pinata last year as well. even though the game was in june.

Status
Not open for further replies.