Blue York City FC

LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Give me a minute, I'm going to go blue myself.

rsz_matchup.jpg

Everyone check their emails. Surprised they're putting so much hype so early for this match. We have a home match before this and the US Open Cup. Now it's a must win for us for pride and glory.

I think this confirms they're signing Pirlo. Notice how they mention making the month of June about Blue York City. This is the beginning of the marketing push leading to Pirlo and Lampard's arrival
But lampard comes in July and Pirlo if he does come will most likely come in July as well. Still interesting this blue york city campaign and see what they do with it.

So the first game was NY is Blue and NY is Red. This game will be Blue York City and Red York City. What's next?

But lampard comes in July and Pirlo if he does come will most likely come in July as well. Still interesting this blue york city campaign and see what they do with it.
They'd announce Pirlo before he comes over though

it's interesting they are using a picture from red bulls arena ... with all the flags and what not ... can't do that at our house

Reactions: TommyM
I'm not sure if the team has blocks of seats set aside for promos, groups, giveaways, etc, but FWIW I just checked Ticketmaster and it looks as if the entire lower tier is sold out. Right now they only show secondary market resale tickets are available.

I'd say about a quarter of the sections in the 300's are open, so perhaps they're pushing a bit this early to spur sales to make it worthwhile opening the upper deck.

CP_Scouse CP_Scouse : If you give me three examples of what you would write if given the keys to the twitter account, I will forward it over the club.

*In response to the YS soccer thing*
Hey that place looks familiar...
So whens the next time you guys play in NY?
Be a real shame if they get hurt in City
Doesnt your attendance always look like that?
Welcome to New York!

Reactions: TommyM
It would be awesome if @NYCFC retweeted that redbulls picture and said how does it feel to finally kick a ball in NYC... however they will just keep tweeting videos of nycfc vs man city doing stupid shit...

Reactions: leilanikali420
*In response to the YS soccer thing*
Hey that place looks familiar...
So whens the next time you guys play in NY?
Be a real shame if they get hurt in City
Doesnt your attendance always look like that?
Welcome to New York!
How about in response to RB fans calling us plastic? Or Cosmos fans saying they will beat us?