Blue York City FC

Here's a better picture of that NYCFC hat on the Cityzens page and also as a giveaway with the $35 ticket to the match versus the Red Bulls. Who would waste 900 points on this? I mean I get history, but nobody keeps the completely smudged copy of the Declaration of Independence
Wow, I thought those first pictures were just terrible Photoshop jobs but apparently it really *does* look like that.

Keeping my points, yo. Saving them up for the Declaration.

52357.jpg

Now they're giving away a bag. Why can't the club just give the fans what they really want...a rivalry scarf? Why not? Because you're going to have to buy it for $40 at the store.

Actually the bags & hats are a pretty shitty giveaway, because they promote it as buy a $35 ticket, but bury in small print that you have to buy 2 tickets to get the freebie. Weak.

EDIT: and fwiw, it looks like they opened up a couple more sections in the 400 level

Last edited:
Cityzens apparently is either broken or enjoying rivalry week...they're not putting the five point daily limit on points from Twitter.

I've got over 250 Cityzens points today from tweeting. I'm only stopped because I've reached the daily tweeting limit and won't add a phone number to remove it.

Last edited:
Light The Empire State Building in New York City FC Blue
New York City is blue. Help us further showcase that by turning the Empire State Building blue ahead of New York City FC’s match against the Red Bulls on Sunday, June 28. Kickoff is 5 p.m. EDT from Yankee Stadium.

Here’s how the contest works:

Simply post to Twitter or Instagram using #WINNYCFC. Each post counts as one vote. Retweets count as one vote as well. There are no limits to the number of votes via social media, so tweet, hashtag and retweet as many times as you want.

Cityzens, you will earn 5 points per #WINNYCFC tweet and can tweet up to 10 times per day.

You can also vote on MLSsoccer.com

Voting starts 8 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, June 24 and ends 1 p.m. EDT on Saturday, June 27. The team with the most votes will have the Empire State Building lit up in their favor on Saturday night.

Are you blue through and through? Show us. Let’s #WINNYCFC.

There are some tweets and instagram posts from players of them having a team dinner at Tao downtown after the team signing at Adidas. Apparently Villa picked up the tab. That's what DP money gets you. Wonder if Lampard and Pirlo were attending if they would split the bill three ways. Pirlo would pay for all the wine though.

Reactions: joe and The Toe
Are there any analytics guys out there that are good with tracking these hashtags? There's got to be some sorta way to do it.

There are some tweets and instagram posts from players of them having a team dinner at Tao downtown after the team signing at Adidas. Apparently Villa picked up the tab. That's what DP money gets you. Wonder if Lampard and Pirlo were attending if they would split the bill three ways. Pirlo would pay for all the wine though.

nope, he would instead bring a special box filled with HIS wine instead for everyone to enjoy.

View attachment 2785

Now they're giving away a bag. Why can't the club just give the fans what they really want...a rivalry scarf? Why not? Because you're going to have to buy it for $40 at the store.

now its sunglasses they are giving away. I really feel these give aways are just items that didnt make the cut for the NYCFC store and have quite the inventory still lying around and want to get rid of it ASAP.

Are there any analytics guys out there that are good with tracking these hashtags? There's got to be some sorta way to do it.

- Open a tab each for the two different hashtags.
- Just ignore the tabs for half an hour.
- Come back and see which one has got the most unread messages.
- ???
- Profit

posted this in the other thread, but I want them sweet sweet Dan Bucks

W9BDA7a.gif

Reactions: Konrad and joe