Blue York City FC

I'm not sure if the team has blocks of seats set aside for promos, groups, giveaways, etc, but FWIW I just checked Ticketmaster and it looks as if the entire lower tier is sold out. Right now they only show secondary market resale tickets are available.

I'd say about a quarter of the sections in the 300's are open, so perhaps they're pushing a bit this early to spur sales to make it worthwhile opening the upper deck.
Looks like they're opening up the 400's too.

http://www.nycfc.com/post/2015/06/05/new-york-city-fc-open-all-yankee-stadium-match-against-red-bull

(is it bad form to quote yourself???)

They only opened up three sections in the 400s level so far. Ticketmaster only shows 426, 427, and 428 open.

I'd love to see a chant that circles the stadium like a wave. Starts in the SS (of course) with, "We bleed blue. How 'bout you?"

Then the next section chants it. Then the next. All the way around the stadium.

The whole time the SS holds some kind of long note. Like a long, "Ooooohhhh." Similar to what we do on goal kicks.

When it finally gets back to SS the SS goes ballistic and chants it over and over.

Might take a long time, but I love the idea of a chant circling the stadium.

Reactions: sbrylski
I'd love to see a chant that circles the stadium like a wave. Starts in the SS (of course) with, "We bleed blue. How 'bout you?"

Then the next section chants it. Then the next. All the way around the stadium.

The whole time the SS holds some kind of long note. Like a long, "Ooooohhhh." Similar to what we do on goal kicks.

When it finally gets back to SS the SS goes ballistic and chants it over and over.

Might take a long time, but I love the idea of a chant circling the stadium.
im sorry bro, but your username reminds me of foot fetishes

Reactions: BxLio91
Found this article on Reddit. I would never go to nj.com. This guy probably also roots for the Red Bulls.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/06/trying_to_put_new_jersey_on_the_map_--_the_nyc_sub.html
Not seen that one but I've read other articles about this. It's not really a bad idea aside from the lack of interest in doing it. The weird thing is that NJ Transit can't even be bothered to make a map of their own bus routes. If you want a map of New Jersey buses you have to google it to find these sort of "fan sites" where people have drawn their own maps. It's pretty weird.

An example: http://www.dougandadrienne.info/njbus/indexnnj.html

"Don't even bother visiting as we can't even give you a bus map." Brought to you by The New Jersey Tourism Board

I know, I've kind of got a thing for maps. What can I say?

Not seen that one but I've read other articles about this. It's not really a bad idea aside from the lack of interest in doing it. The weird thing is that NJ Transit can't even be bothered to make a map of their own bus routes. If you want a map of New Jersey buses you have to google it to find these sort of "fan sites" where people have drawn their own maps. It's pretty weird.

An example: http://www.dougandadrienne.info/njbus/indexnnj.html

"Don't even bother visiting as we can't even give you a bus map." Brought to you by The New Jersey Tourism Board

I know, I've kind of got a thing for maps. What can I say?

It's more about having the PATH train on the subway map. You know, for all those Red Bull fans who have to make it over to Yankee Stadium on the 28th.

Goal nets are blue and white stripes. Odd color of blue and odd look in person and on tv.

Full_71.jpg

Here's a better picture of that NYCFC hat on the Cityzens page and also as a giveaway with the $35 ticket to the match versus the Red Bulls. Who would waste 900 points on this? I mean I get history, but nobody keeps the completely smudged copy of the Declaration of Independence

View attachment 2784

Here's a better picture of that NYCFC hat on the Cityzens page and also as a giveaway with the $35 ticket to the match versus the Red Bulls. Who would waste 900 points on this? I mean I get history, but nobody keeps the completely smudged copy of the Declaration of Independence
I can make that at home for less

Reactions: mgarbowski