Home - 04/01 San Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gifted Pitchside seats for tomorrow so to pay it forward I'll give my Delta pair away. PM me. Get yourself a place to stay out of the cold.

ETA: Unless they sold?! The exchange has been messed up today. I pulled the listing and got confirmation; then got a later email notification that they sold. Trying to get it straightened out. No idea right now.

ETA: Sorry. What a mess. I listed the tix this afternoon at 40% discount as a backup while I reached out privately to some friends. None of them could use my tix and I decided just to gift them here. But when I went to my account on the exchange the listing did not show up and they did not appear in inventory. So I called and the rep had real trouble figuring it out. Just before I posted here he emailed me to say it was straightened out and the tix were delisted. I checked account manager and it no longer said they were on the exchange and they were available for transfer. Two minutes after that I got an email from the exchange saying they sold. I contacted the same rep and he's clueless what happened but he confirmed they sold.

Last edited:
There are championship suite seats available for under $40 on stub hub. Pretty good deal considering you get all you can eat food.

Reactions: CatNYC
I was gifted Pitchside seats for tomorrow so to pay it forward I'll give my Delta pair away. PM me. Get yourself a place to stay out of the cold.

ETA: Unless they sold?! The exchange has been messed up today. I pulled the listing and got confirmation; then got a later email notification that they sold. Trying to get it straightened out. No idea right now.

What section? See you out there...

Reactions: mgarbowski

ETA: Sorry. What a mess. I listed the tix this afternoon at 40% discount as a backup while I reached out privately to some friends. None of them could use my tix and I decided just to gift them here. But when I went to my account on the exchange the listing did not show up and they did not appear in inventory. So I called and the rep had real trouble figuring it out. Just before I posted here he emailed me to say it was straightened out and the tix were delisted. I checked account manager and it no longer said they were on the exchange and they were available for transfer. Two minutes after that I got an email from the exchange saying they sold. I contacted the same rep and he's clueless what happened but he confirmed they sold.
I guess at this point I should switch mine to Delta. At least I could get some money back since people apparently will pay to sit there.

Damn! I would have taken you up on this. My wife would have been much happier haha

Damn! I would have taken you up on this. My wife would have been much happier haha
Would have been happy to let you have them. Really odd series of events. I may submit a ticket for investigation to TicketsNow. Mine were the cheapest tickets in Delta, and Row 1 of my section. I'm suspicious that somebody in-house manipulated my tickets and purchased them himself or through a friend. I don't need any redress myself, but it smells fishy.

Would have been happy to let you have them. Really odd series of events. I may submit a ticket for investigation to TicketsNow. Mine were the cheapest tickets in Delta, and Row 1 of my section. I'm suspicious that somebody in-house manipulated my tickets and purchased them himself or through a friend. I don't need any redress myself, but it smells fishy.
The only really fishy thing is that they sold. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Reactions: adam and Paul
Oh I'm taking the $$.
giphy.gif

Excited for this game. Good Western conference team coming to our stadium. We've been in good form but unlucky. Win and we're in 2nd ahead of the Mets. Miserable day out, probably a good day for Herrera to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.