Not open for further replies.
New York City v New York Red Bulls
Yankee Stadium (7PM ET)
REF: BALDOMERO TOLEDO
AR1: PETER MANIKOWSKI
AR2: GIANNI FACCHINI
4TH: MARCOS DEOLIVEIRA
VAR: GEOFF GAMBLE

I don't know anymore with refereeing. It's all just bullshit. Chapman or no Chapman. There's usually something that fucks us over mostly every god damn week.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Yankee Stadium (7PM ET)

I don't know anymore with refereeing. It's all just bullshit. Chapman or no Chapman. There's usually something that fucks us over mostly every god damn week.
Toledo refereed the 3-2 Villa hat trick derby last year at Yankee Stadium. Red card and PK to Sal Zizzo

The video was amateurish and cringe-worthy. With that said, the guy doesn’t need a video to understand what a derby means. He already gets it. And I am sure that his staff and players provided additional context.
Yeahhhh....I think the concept itself was pretty cringey now that I realize it was for the public.

Like, what the actual fuck, Bob? (HT: mgarbowski)

Reactions: JayH
Yankee Stadium (7PM ET)

Yep. If it’s PRO, it’s shit.

Yankee Stadium (7PM ET)

As long as it ain't Elfath...

I'm just putting this out there. It has a 0.001% probability of happening, just want to post it for the stats purposes. During the Red Bull Wedding (I don't think 0-4 of such a title since that's a scoreline in soccer, unlike 0-7), New Jersey and NYCFC switched GD.

Heading into Sunday, New Jersey is +18 and NYCFC is +10. An 8-0, would flip the GD's again. Why not?

It’s a little weird to me they do giveaways on derby days (the August derby is Manhattan patch night), why give this to a bunch of RB fans.

eh i see it as normal, its not as bad as the May game at RBA, they put that in EVERY seat and that resulted in lots of them being thrown to the field. here if you want one great if not you move on.

man was not going to go since i have to get up really early for work next morning but that free shirt though

Ahh, man. I hate getting old. Goes from "Damn, I hope the free t-shirt isn't an XL." to, "Damn, I sure hope the free t-shirt is an XL."

And I could use some more t-shirts. I apparently lost a load of laundry containing most all of my NYCFC and LFC tshirts a while back. Or so my wife would have me believe.

Ahh, man. I hate getting old. Goes from "Damn, I hope the free t-shirt isn't an XL." to, "Damn, I sure hope the free t-shirt is an XL."

And I could use some more t-shirts. I apparently lost a load of laundry containing most all of my NYCFC and LFC tshirts a while back. Or so my wife would have me believe.

the military day shirt was L or XL at least what the dude giving them out said. so maybe it would be same here?

I'm just putting this out there. It has a 0.001% probability of happening, just want to post it for the stats purposes. During the Red Bull Wedding (I don't think 0-4 of such a title since that's a scoreline in soccer, unlike 0-7), New Jersey and NYCFC switched GD.

Heading into Sunday, New Jersey is +18 and NYCFC is +10. An 8-0, would flip the GD's again. Why not?

inb4 RBNY wins 8-0.

It’s a little weird to me they do giveaways on derby days (the August derby is Manhattan patch night), why give this to a bunch of RB fans.

The t-shirts will be given at the gates. All the Red Bulls fans in the away supporters' section will not be given these t-shirts. Maybe the fans sitting outside that section will get one, unless, hopefully the security people are told not to give them to people wearing red or Red Bulls.

The shirts are not on the seats across the stadium like Red Bull did at their game which was stupid leading to the t-shirts being thrown onto the field because they put the shirts in the away section and nearby where NYCFC fans were known to be sitting. Stupid.

The t-shirts will be given at the gates. All the Red Bulls fans in the away supporters' section will not be given these t-shirts. Maybe the fans sitting outside that section will get one, unless, hopefully the security people are told not to give them to people wearing red or Red Bulls.

The shirts are not on the seats across the stadium like Red Bull did at their game which was stupid leading to the t-shirts being thrown onto the field because they put the shirts in the away section and nearby where NYCFC fans were known to be sitting. Stupid.
What a load off hearing that is.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Status
Not open for further replies.