Home - Revolution 03/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about 3-5-2?

Back 3 of Iraola-Hernandez(Mena)-White(Mena)
Taylor-Mix-Pirlo-Tmac-Mendoza
Villa-Mullins(Poku)

It's probably defensive suicide as it leaves Pirlo as the lone 6 and Taylor and Mendoza are not defending wingbacks, but would sure be fun to watch going forward.
Haha, I can't stand systems that require wing backs. Our W-M only works because Matarrita is a cyborg, and even then I feel it's completely emasculated Taylor and Shelton, who looked so good in our 4-3-3. It also leaves us very vulnerable to overloads – the idea of Tierney taking on Iraola with Mendoza's particular brand of "defensive support" (or what I've seen of it) gives me the willies.

That said, I recognize that 3-5-2 was one of the dominant systems in the past. I just can't really remember the historical context (what other teams were playing, essentially).

Last edited:
NYCFC just needs to win tomorrow after the last two games which they gave up unnecessary points both games. Toronto should of been beaten after being up 2-0. Orlando i don't understand how we couldn't find the back of the net, but that goal is a high school mistake. never should be made as a professional. but then again 2nd year in the league not all our players deserve to be called a "professional"

Reactions: S1ARK5
NYCFC just needs to win tomorrow after the last two games which they gave up unnecessary points both games. Toronto should of been beaten after being up 2-0. Orlando i don't understand how we couldn't find the back of the net, but that goal is a high school mistake. never should be made as a professional. but then again 2nd year in the league not all our players deserve to be called a "professional"
That's a little harsh. We got rid of all the wanna be pros which was wingert, brovsky and a few others. Saunders is bad And he should be tarting gk, but he still can be serviceable As a backup for another year or two. Ballouchy the same thing. Our roster is much much improved from last year and hopefully we will get results that shows this.

Not sure if there is a better thread for this but... I'm going to the game today with wife and 2 kids, and understand I can't print tickets at home now? I bought them on ticket master a couple days ago. How do I get them on my phone? The email where I view my tickets says "These Are not tickets" or something.

Not sure if there is a better thread for this but... I'm going to the game today with wife and 2 kids, and understand I can't print tickets at home now? I bought them on ticket master a couple days ago. How do I get them on my phone? The email where I view my tickets says "These Are not tickets" or something.
I know you need the ticketmaster app on your phone. I haven't used e-tickets yet so I can't help further but I hope it becomes apparent after you add the app and sign in.

Reactions: Kenny

I think you still can print at home, for the time being. I know the last two weekends, printed tickets were accepted (although it was a bit of a fiasco for the home opener, with gate attendants not knowing whether they could take them or not). I'd download the ticketmaster app and make sure you can pull them up on your phone before leaving the house - maybe print them as well, just to be safe?

Reactions: Kenny
I know you need the ticketmaster app on your phone. I haven't used e-tickets yet so I can't help further but I hope it becomes apparent after you add the app and sign in.

Got them, thanks! I just had to install the ticket master app. Thanks for the help

Reactions: mgarbowski
Travelling over from England tomorrow... thanks for the reply I'll buy you a beer ;)
Quoting you to give you a location for meetup.

This is my official batters eye meet up roll call. If you looked towards the bleachers/center field from midfield, it's the patio area to the left of the Etihad tarp that covers the obstructed view bleachers.

I am presuming attendance of mgarbowski mgarbowski and FootyLovin FootyLovin

Who else is in?
Albany_NYCFC Paul northernburbs
Just listing suspects here. Anyone is welcome.

This is my official batters eye meet up roll call. If you looked towards the bleachers/center field from midfield, it's the patio area to the left of the Etihad tarp that covers the obstructed view bleachers.

Who else is in?
See you all there. COYBIB!!

Who else is in?
I will be there. I'm also going to try to go to Billy's beforehand and pick up my TR stuff, but I'm not sure how that is going to work with my daughter in tow.

I'd like three points today. If we get three points I won't complain about the refs, or the players, or Vieira's lineup choices. If we don't, shit posting with gifs.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Anyone know how to livestream this game if you're MLS Live is blacked out?

Drinking by the stadium come say hi... Just kidding I don't want to know the real you lol

Who else is in?
Anyone there now? Just got inside.

Anyone there now? Just got inside.

Apparently telling an overzealous Securitas that you are meeting friends for drinks around the BE area is enough to get you ejected from the stadium. Avoided that, but am back at my seats. Next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.