Jorge Teixeira Deal Finalized?

That's a bit much when it's so blatant. Look at how the Galaxy continues to sign players at huge discounts.
We sure that's the case? They get CCL money and probably appearance bonuses in those k´s. Only guaranteed money counts against cap. And you get allocation $ & people like trophies. And LA.

And Damon, went to San Diego last week for first time. Cold and rainy and i still found it spectacular. Midas might have 4 fox on scrubbing soon (ETA: WTF did auto-correct do to this? Damn my being cheap with a Kindle.). He'll, this team is the main reason I am living here now in truth. That, and my wife. Up to me, I'm on the first thing smoking except for this shit minor league soccer team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert
We sure that's the case? They get CCL money and probably appearance bonuses in those k´s. Only guaranteed money counts against cap. And you get allocation $ & people like trophies. And LA.

And Damon, went to San Diego last week for first time. Cold and rainy and i still found it spectacular. Midas might have 4 fox on scrubbing soon. He'll, this team is the main reason I am living here now in truth. That, and my wife. Up to me, I'm on the first thing smoking except for this shit minor league soccer team.
And it's now obvious who is the puppet master in the Mulligan homestead.....

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
giphy.gif

That's a bit much when it's so blatant. Look at how the Galaxy continues to sign players at huge discounts.
What about it? There this thing called allocation money that you get when win trophies and transfer players to other clubs.

wheres wigan? from winning FA CUP to back to back relegations.

Give them time. Most of these others have been fucking up for more than 2 seasons.

Hate to admit how right he is on Marseille. Though it should be noted Margarita Louis Dreyfus IS related to Seinfeld 's Julia Louis Dreyfus though marriage.

Reactions: Kjbert