Lampard Out Against Toronto

Oh no!

Who is Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan going to boo now?

Seriously, this really stinks - especially for the fans who have made special arrangements to be at this game. But, we are still going to get Iraola and Angelino debuting at this match. I honestly think Iraola might have as big an impact on our team as Frank.

Sounds like he will be back quickly. Makes the 7/26 match against Orlando even more interesting.

Raise your hand if you didn't expect Lampard to have injury issues after coming off a stupid long season with Manchester and the English National Team.

Anyone's hands up?

Didn't think so.

Edit: Are they going to refund tickets? This is going to seriously hurt attendance for the "Blue Debut".

LOL damn :( . Well i feel bad for those who bought tickets specifically for this game to see him debut.

This explains why he probably did not play in the scrimmage yesterday.

please tell me their website was hacked.... cue the screams of false advertising!

Are you serious? You don't deserve a refund because a player got injured
Am I serious? Am I ever?

(No.)

Edit: If they didn't refund tickets for lying to the fanbase about him signing in the first place, they're sure as hell not refunding it for a training injury. I'm not daft.

Reactions: Narrowback gal
Maybe if his wife was here to take care of him he wouldn't be injured. A footballer's wife is a big responsibility. She can't just be across the pond.

Oh no!

Who is Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan going to boo now?

Seriously, this really stinks - especially for the fans who have made special arrangements to be at this game. But, we are still going to get Iraola and Angelino debuting at this match. I honestly think Iraola might have as big an impact on our team as Frank.

Sounds like he will be back quickly. Makes the 7/26 match against Orlando even more interesting.
Do you think Iraola and Angelino will still debut?