October 22nd Game Moved to Citi Field

And they have a different link for City Members and Founding Members. What if - like me - you bought additional seats after the first year, so your account includes both?

Worked fine for me with my 6-digit account number.
Edit: just realized my original post had a : that shouldn't be there, sorry. NYCFC+account number, no space.
I tried mine, taken from my account manager home page, and it didn’t work.

Edit- just got this reply email from fan services from my complaint this morning regarding no info:
Hello,
We haven’t start sales to Members yet. You will receive an email soon (today) with a presale opportunity and a discount code.
Please keep an eye to your email correspondence.
Best,

Wait. I can't actually pick the seats or section that I want?

EDIT - Link in the e-mail works fine. It is only going directly to the site that has problems.

Last edited:
Wait. I can't actually pick the seats or section that I want?

It keeps giving me shitty seats in Row 1 nowhere near the section I want. I am not buying under these circumstances.

EDIT - Link in the e-mail works fine. It is only going directly to the site that has problems.

Last edited:
This could be a disaster. If what I am looking at is what we get when this goes live, then I am probably not buying and I don't think many others will either.

I am able to choose my price point, but not my seats. There is a big difference in quality of seats at each price point. The only option it gives me at the price I want is very first row, well away from the pitch, behind the protective netting. There is no way to put those tickets back and try something else.

Maybe this will change, but I am very worried.

EDIT - Now that the site is live, it is working better. You can choose your section if you go in through the link in your e-mail. A couple of sections appear to be held back - including the one I wanted (107), but I am next door in 109, and it is all good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjbert and LionNYC
If it doesn't get fixed, I either don't go or buy the seats they give me and then go sit where I want. Should be easy since the Stadium will fucking be empty under the circumstances.

ETA: I suppose another option is just to log in periodically over the next week and wait until the section I want is the next in line.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

This fucking team... idk man I try... I really fucking try....

Email just went out with the oh-so unique presale code.

Intern working hard today...the forum cracks the code and the email goes out 5 minutes later.

Reactions: adam and Paul
I did not get the email, but was able to call the Mets ticket office at 718-565-4360 and purchase the section I wanted directly through them..

Tried calling NYCFC fan services first, and got a full voicemail box.

Reactions: Paul
Meh $35 midfield tickets are tempting but citi is a pain from my home in Brooklyn... will probably go to the nets game at Barclays instead

I did not get the email, but was able to call the Mets ticket office at 718-565-4360 and purchase the section I wanted directly through them..

Tried calling NYCFC fan services first, and got a full voicemail box.

Did they charge you any service fees? How do you get your tickets?

Not being able to select specific sections is complete BS

Reactions: Kjbert