October 22nd Game Moved to Citi Field

This could be a disaster. If what I am looking at is what we get when this goes live, then I am probably not buying and I don't think many others will either.

I am able to choose my price point, but not my seats. There is a big difference in quality of seats at each price point. The only option it gives me at the price I want is very first row, well away from the pitch, behind the protective netting. There is no way to put those tickets back and try something else.

Maybe this will change, but I am very worried.

EDIT - Now that the site is live, it is working better. You can choose your section if you go in through the link in your e-mail. A couple of sections appear to be held back - including the one I wanted (107), but I am next door in 109, and it is all good.

I wanted 107 too. Of course they will be opened up for the general sale. Just trying to push us to the $5 more expensive tickets, I guess.

Apparently, the problem was that we were jumping the gun. If you go through the link in your e-mail it works fine.

Tickets in Section 109 purchased. Looking forward to Shake Shack and a 2nd place finish!

What up neighbor!

Reactions: The Toe
I'm trying to select 2 seats and it's telling me to select one ticket. This website is fucked up.

EDIT: Apparently the M&M tickets are already gone. WTF?

EDIT 2: Well I got the last three M&M tickets even though I wanted to only buy two but that would have one ticket open so I had to buy three.

Last edited:
oh gotta watch out when booking, i almost thought the back of the section was the front and i was ganna get first row seats.

Reactions: Ulrich
bought 3 tix 109 row E. I couldnt stay away from supporting the beautiful game in queens, despite my lingering anger at the front office.

Just got my two. Section 109, Row 9, seats 21 and 22. On the aisle next to 108. Seem like they should be pretty good.

All this talk about ShakeShack and beer and whatnot is great and all, but I'm really just looking forward to some canoli.

Reactions: Ulrich
All this talk about ShakeShack and beer and whatnot is great and all, but I'm really just looking forward to some canoli.

Speaking of beer, I hear that the Citi Field selection blows away that of Yankee Stadium. I also heard that Mikkeler is building a microbrewery at Citi Field as well. (I don't expect it to be open yet, but hey this probably isn't NYCFC's last game there...)

Anybody been and have beer tips?

My crew decided to get seats at the top of section 125, at the end-line opposite to the supporters section. Basically wanted to be as close to the pitch as possible. Holla if you're around.