Pitch side seating and semi-related stuff

it's 40 seats, not like their putting up a grand stand

I agree with the thrust of what you said - I expect the seats to be on one level, although it seems possible that they may be elevated on the Monument Park/bullpen side - but it is more than 40 seats, as you can see in Ticketmaster, which is the only place I have seen an updated seating chart.

ETA: I guess I was wrong, didn't think they'd be so foolish. (see Adam's post below)

Last edited:
it's 40 seats, not like their putting up a grand stand

Um, yes they are. 2 row grandstand by away bench, 3 row grandstand by home bench. Kills my view, screws my seats, such a bummer right before the season starts. Add the MSB news, and this is like the worst thing that could happen to my seats.

Edit: I know this from talking to rep.

Um, yes they are. 2 row grandstand by away bench, 3 row grandstand by home bench. Kills my view, screws my seats, such a bummer right before the season starts. Add the MSB news, and this is like the worst thing that could happen to my seats.

Edit: I know this from talking to rep.
wow, I stand corrected then. that stinks that they roll this out after you renewed your seats.

They offered it to me for $6,800. They must not like you. So pissed about Mohegan Sun Bar and now I'm behind the away bench. I loved talking to players every match. I know Poku loved my song for him. Bastards.

Yeah. I'm by the 'visitors' bench now, which sucks. Hopefully it's not a big set up where it screws the view up.

Reactions: adam
Yeah. I'm by the 'visitors' bench now, which sucks. Hopefully it's not a big set up where it screws the view up.

They have 2 row grandstand by visitors' bench, 3 row high grandstand by home bench (but no seats behind home side - that's the mohegan/batters eye/Bleachers view (all elevated). However, being center pitch and looking both ways, I might lose sight of half the pitch closest to me now...

They offered it to me for $6,800. They must not like you. So pissed about Mohegan Sun Bar and now I'm behind the away bench. I loved talking to players every match. I know Poku loved my song for him. Bastards.

That wasn't offered to me. Someone else inquired and I just posted what he said. No way in hell they would price me up.

Reactions: adam
Definitely. I actually bought a "season ticket" for my wife last year that was only for the last game so that I could get the lower pricing this year.

Reactions: Ulrich
For those asking:

Prices range from $7,650-$7,225 depending the location you choose. Those prices are per seat and would include membership and access to both Mohegan Sun Sports Bar as well as the Legends Suite

Reactions: LostAnvil
For those asking:

Prices range from $7,650-$7,225 depending the location you choose. Those prices are per seat and would include membership and access to both Mohegan Sun Sports Bar as well as the Legends Suite

As Goodfella Goodfella said, could be founder's discount I was offered. I'm also first 3,000 (probably first 20 if I had to guess). I can't even talk about this anymore, I need a drink, I hope they make this right.

40LFUTP.png

Goodfella Goodfella step up your Imgur game, yo
Lol easier to just upload to the forums. Step up your unnecessary steps game.

Just heard back about the Mohegan Sports Bar. It's over :(

BUT she did say that we'd have access to the Field MVP Club. Does anyone know what that is?

Yes, those were my initial thoughts. Being right at pitchside would actually suck for most game-watching purposes, if I'm visualizing the probable view correctly.
I have Row 1 of 14A and when play is coming at you its a thrill for sure. Seeing players eye level running full speed towards you but going the other way you might as well not even look at the field.. Which I didn't. I watched it on the big screen which is conveniently located directly across so I did enjoy the seats. However being on the sideline you'll only experience that thrill during a throw in.
I watched our first ever home goal curl into the back post and saw Villa running past me all of 10 yards away. Now that was cool

Spoke to my rep, the majority of the seats are on hold for corporate sponsors and more surprisingly board members of CFG. I got two seats, I'll let you all know what it's like.