Season Ticket Renewals

Goodfella

Beers, Banter, Footy.
Elite Donor
Donor
May 19, 2014
With only 6 regular season home games remaining, I'm pretty surprised I haven't been contacted to renew my season tickets yet. Pleasantly surprised, to be clear. When I was Red Bull STH, they used to start slamming you just before mid season to renew early and then when you did, you'd find out they offered greater incentives later in the year.

Having said that, will you renew? Same seats or move?

With only 6 regular season home games remaining, I'm pretty surprised I haven't been contacted to renew my season tickets yet. Pleasantly surprised, to be clear. When I was Red Bull STH, they used to start slamming you just before mid season to renew early and then when you did, you'd find out they offered greater incentives later in the year.

Having said that, will you renew? Same seats or move?
I will renew I am trying to move a little closer and maybe pick up another seat or 2.

Reactions: Goodfella
Same seats or move?
I have no idea what to do. I love being in the supporters section. It's worth it just for the end of the match alone when the players walk over to us. But it'd also be nice to have a seat, preferably under a little bit of roof for shade and weather protection.

I have no idea what to do. I love being in the supporters section. It's worth it just for the end of the match alone when the players walk over to us. But it'd also be nice to have a seat, preferably under a little bit of roof for shade and weather protection.
I'm staying put in 234, love it up there for the atmosphere, concessions & bathrooms right behind me and the resons you list

I'm staying put in 234, love it up there for the atmosphere, concessions & bathrooms right behind me and the resons you list
I sat in an empty seat in the last row of 232B a couple of weeks ago. It was blistering hot and I needed that shade. Nice seat! Would definitely consider it for next season. Was mildly annoyed by the foul pole being in the way so I'd probably move a bit more towards the center or towards the end.

Definitely liked it up there, and no smoke bombs or goal-celebration flying beer to worry about.

I will for sure. I bought two and wonder if I can transfer one to a friend who purchased a ST from me.
Sure you can I did it. I bought 3 and transferred 1 to a friend this year just talk to your rep. It will probably be easier to do it when you renew though. I think they charged him $25 just to ship the season ticket.

Reactions: NotAlexis
I bought mid-season and now can't believe it took me so long to get on board. I will buy again and try to move closer to the front row. Might increase from 2 to 4 tickets as well.

Hopefully won't be asked to do this any time soon.

Sure you can I did it. I bought 3 and transferred 1 to a friend this year just talk to your rep. It will probably be easier to do it when you renew though. I think they charged him $25 just to ship the season ticket.
COOL! Thanks! I just gave him my other card but I'm sure they can work that transfer over easily once he's decided to renew.

Reactions: SayWhat44
I'm definitely renewing, it's not even a question. The overall value is incredible. I may move depending on whats available but I'm second row in my section so I don't see myself getting anything better. My only complaint is it's uncomfortable on a hot summer day.

They said they will be contacting us in August regarding renewals. I will likely stay in 123. I am in the first row, which I love, and it's just a few Legends rows behind the dugout where the players come in and out, clear view with no one in front of me, right in the middle of the action etc. Slight downsides are the sun, away supporters in the vicinity, and distance to the pitch on the third base line. Overall I really have enjoyed the seats and my guests have loved them, so probably will stay put. Without a question I will keep at least two season tickets, 90% I will use the same ones. I may also add two more seats if they are open.

Planning to renew, and stay in the bleachers.

I'm confused by the question.

Allow me to rephrase.

By how much will you be increasing your ticket quantity for next season?

I plan to double.

Reactions: JayH
I'm definitely renewing my 4 seats. Want to see if I can move up one row to row 1. If not, the seats I have are great.

Definitely renewing. Hoping to move my seats to the left, which would be the closets to the tunnel.

Definitely going to renew. I have 4 in a row in 229. I should have gotten 2 in 1 row and 2 in the next as it is easier
to talk that way.

Reactions: FootyLovin