Season Ticket Renewals

Planning on renewing in 234 for the good vibes and standing throughout the game- I just can't sit and watch a game- don't want to block anyones view so I love it that the whole section stands. Would like to pick up another ST there also next year

Renewing for sure. I originally got 2 seats in the 3rd row of 130. Love them. Bought 2 more a couple of weeks ago in 213 to take advantage of Founding Member pricing for 4 seats. I will try to move the additional two down near me next year, but if I can't I do appreciate the shade up in 213.

I am tempted to go to 6 seats next year, but that would depend if the club would let me keep FM pricing for the additional seats next year. Don't want to buy more this year.

Reactions: Goodfella
I'm in 234 this season but the atmosphere feels subdued. Thinking of going supporters section next season. Stand the whole game anyway.

I didn't get season tickets because I wasn't sure which seats I would like. I tried 125, 234, supporters section, and my favorites are 136. Would love to be able to purchase two seats in 136.

I'm definitely renewing. I'm also hoping to scoop up the two seats next to mine. The guy who had those two has two other seats somewhere in the stadium. His wife and daughter would sit there in the first half, then switch at halftime and he would come up with his son. It seems as though the girls stopped coming and they have been putting their seats up for sale the last several games. I'm hoping I run into them at some point this year and i'll offer to give him a few bucks to transfer them to me.
It's been hard to convince people to come to the game when I only have two tickets and no other seats are directly near me. Having four would be sweet!!
I am also interested in moving from 213 towards the opposite side of the field though. It can get pretty quiet near me sometimes.

Reactions: The Toe
Im im section 124 and renewing but would consider moving closer to the field.

I have it on good authority that the renewal emails will be sent out in August.

Reactions: The Toe
Definitely renewing. Hoping to move my seats to the left, which would be the closets to the tunnel.
You're going to move your seats to into the closets by the tunnel?!?!?! Why would you do that?!?!?

Sorry, I'm being THAT GUY......haha

Reactions: forfalskning
Renewing for sure. I originally got 2 seats in the 3rd row of 130. Love them. Bought 2 more a couple of weeks ago in 213 to take advantage of Founding Member pricing for 4 seats. I will try to move the additional two down near me next year, but if I can't I do appreciate the shade up in 213.

I am tempted to go to 6 seats next year, but that would depend if the club would let me keep FM pricing for the additional seats next year. Don't want to buy more this year.
My understanding is that only renewals on season tix bought this year get inaugural pricing. Any you add next year will be at standard pricing. That's part of why I went from 4 to 8 already this year.

My understanding is that only renewals on season tix bought this year get inaugural pricing. Any you add next year will be at standard pricing. That's part of why I went from 4 to 8 already this year.

Yes, my ticket rep has confirmed this -- like you that's why I just added additional seats. BTW I can't see myself ever dropping my tickets and I intend to hand them down to the next generation.

Yes, my ticket rep has confirmed this -- like you that's why I just added additional seats. BTW I can't see myself ever dropping my tickets and I intend to hand them down to the next generation.
I've been wondering a bit about this. Will non-Founding STH get no discount below face? Or will they get a small discount and Founding tickets get a bigger discount?

I've been wondering a bit about this. Will non-Founding STH get no discount below face? Or will they get a small discount and Founding tickets get a bigger discount?

That I don't know. Only time will tell I guess.