Season Ticket Renewals

Can any STH in 136 or 137 let me know the cost of their season tickets?
You can see the prices for anywhere in the stadium at http://nycfc.io-media.com/

I'm in 237 ($306) but I'm thinking of moving to 228 ($493) for a seat and a roof. Although it'd be a bit of a bummer to not be in the supporters section. Still don't know.

You can see the prices for anywhere in the stadium at http://nycfc.io-media.com/

I'm in 237 ($306) but I'm thinking of moving to 228 ($493) for a seat and a roof. Although it'd be a bit of a bummer to not be in the supporters section. Still don't know.
I moved out of the supporters section, and it was a fantastic move for me. I take a lot of guests, though, so a more traditional sports experience works better for the ones who are bit more casual (read: girlfriend and family).

I think this is wrong. I'm in 136. Pretty sure my seats were a little under $400 for the season.

StadiumMap-v19-RGB-01.jpg

I was wrong, i was thinking supporters when he said 136.

Reactions: FootyLovin
im in section 225 best section its covered and right in middle of field enough elevation im going to maybe move down a few rows but staying there with both my season tickets

Damn, once again, something came up and I can't make the next match against the Crew. I put my seats up on TM and within like six hours, they sold. It probably helped that the person next to my seats also had his listed for $60, so the buyer probably needed four seats and found ours. The sad part is that I listed mine for well under $60, so my neighbor got the better end of the deal lol.

He has sold at least the last five or so matches, and he has seats elsewhere. So hopefully he does not renew these two seats, because he will probably keep enjoying the resale value next year. I'd like to get those seats so I can bring a group and not have to sell my seats and buy others when they come. Or at the very least I would like to have an actual fan sitting next to me next year instead of random buyers each week.

Reactions: JayH