Season Ticket Renewals

Do you guys have a number on the back of your card? Mine does, and not sure what significance (if any) there is, but the number on mine is 1,350. Bought my ticket in April 2014, in the first 3k

The number on the back of the card is definitely your number in line. The account number on the front has nothing to do with anything.

The number on the back of the card is definitely your number in line. The account number on the front has nothing to do with anything.

There are two numbers on the back of the card. There is a number on the top left and one on the bottom right. My bottom right number is in the 300s but I wasn't in the first 3K.

There are two numbers on the back of the card. There is a number on the top left and one on the bottom right. My bottom right number is in the 300s but I wasn't in the first 3K.

Hmm, guess I'm wrong then.

My theory is that the number on the back is the actual ticket number, not the account number. The first 3K founding member number everyone is referring to is the number of accounts, not actual tickets sold. The numbers on the back of my cards are in the 2,000s and I think mgarbowski mgarbowski said his were in the 4,000s which would be consistent with my theory that this reflects the actual ticket number issued and not the account number. But again, as FootyLovin FootyLovin stated, this could say more about me than about them.

So, funnily enough, from the Founding Members page:

• The first 3,000 accounts will have a their name on the Founding Member scarf (SOLD OUT)
  • The first 5,000 seats will receive a Founding Member drawstring bag (SOLD OUT)
(emphasis added)

My name is on the scarf, I didn't get a bag, and the number on the bottom/back of my initial season card started with a 5. I think Paul Paul might have cracked the code.

Reactions: Paul
I ordered about 2-3 hours after they went on sale and have #'s in the 500's. It was reported that about 1,100 seats or accounts put down deposits in the first 24 hours so it's plausible.
Just an FYI though I initially only put one seat deposit down, but added another several months later.

So, funnily enough, from the Founding Members page:

• The first 3,000 accounts will have a their name on the Founding Member scarf (SOLD OUT)
  • The first 5,000 seats will receive a Founding Member drawstring bag (SOLD OUT)
(emphasis added)

My name is on the scarf, I didn't get a bag, and the number on the bottom/back of my initial season card started with a 5. I think Paul Paul might have cracked the code.
Sorry. Like you I have my name on the scarf and I didn't get no stinking bag, but my rear card numbers begin with 3. So by the theory I should have gotten a bag. Also JayH claims to have gotten in very early and has numbers on the back of his cards beginning with 5.

I ordered about 2-3 hours after they went on sale and have #'s in the 500's. It was reported that about 1,100 seats or accounts put down deposits in the first 24 hours so it's plausible.
For curiosity more than anything else, when did they start accepting deposits?

Reactions: joe
Not exactly sure, but I have an email in my archive from NYCFC confirming that I paid towards tickets on 4/24. Not sure if that was the day I put the money down or not. I know that it was the same day they had a press conference announcing Yankee Stadium, Mariano Rivera's first ticket, and that season ticket deposits were going on sale at like 1pm that day. I got in at 3 something that day.
It looks like 4/21 was the day deposits were first accepted, so that's the day I put my deposit down.

Sorry. Like you I have my name on the scarf and I didn't get no stinking bag, but my rear card numbers begin with 3. So by the theory I should have gotten a bag. Also JayH claims to have gotten in very early and has numbers on the back of his cards beginning with 5.

Too good to be true, I guess.

I think many here are assuming a level of meticulousness and care that may not exist.
Nah, it should be easier to have ordered account numbers than randomly assigning them, especially when you're basing perks on the order people signed up.

The switching between "accounts" and "tickets" as the relevant standard makes things harder than they need to be though

emily albert from fan services told me that the renewals will take place at the beginning of september

well at least there is some sort of timetable.

freaking red bulls keep emailing me like every freaking day for a "2016 membership". WTF??? i buy one just one away ticket for the first nycfc game at RB arena and you spam me with all this. oh but you dont allow many of us to go to this game coming up.

Reactions: Vito and SayWhat44
well at least there is some sort of timetable.

freaking red bulls keep emailing me like every freaking day for a "2016 membership". WTF??? i buy one just one away ticket for the first nycfc game at RB arena and you spam me with all this. oh but you dont allow many of us to go to this game coming up.

They have called me at least 10x times in the past year in addition to the emails.

Reactions: SayWhat44