2015 Nycfc Single Match Tickets On Sale February

I don't like how they don't let you use the map. Although it's pretty common during the early phases of sales for Ticketmaster, I don't like it.

Reactions: Kjbert
I don't like how they don't let you use the map. Although it's pretty common during the early phases of sales for Ticketmaster, I don't like it.
yea weird, i click on it and i was surprised it doest zoom in or anything.

Most teams don't as the result is a bunch of single tickets remaining. I've never been able to use map for picking single tickets.

Ticketmaster is a horrible site but I managed to get a ticket for the SKC game in the end.
Just need the CBA sorting out now.

How would I be able to buy tickets for the supporter sections for a home game? Trying to get tickets fro the supporter sections on ticket master is a hassle. I don't want to sit anywhere else on the field. I wanna be right in the middle of the supporter action

When I got my season tickets my rep told me that if the two seats next to me are still open (which they are) i would be able to get tickets to select games for my brother. How would I do that?

How would I be able to buy tickets for the supporter sections for a home game? Trying to get tickets fro the supporter sections on ticket master is a hassle. I don't want to sit anywhere else on the field. I wanna be right in the middle of the supporter action
  • Go to Ticketmaster.
  • Click the Price & Section drop down menu.
  • Check $30.80 on the left side of the page and Bleachers Seating on the right. Make sure nothing else is checked.
You might have to refresh the Search Again icon a time or two, but eventually you'll get a ticket to the SG sections. I just did it and they kept offering a ticket to Section 202, but after the third try it offered a ticket to Section 238.

When I got my season tickets my rep told me that if the two seats next to me are still open (which they are) i would be able to get tickets to select games for my brother. How would I do that?

Since Ticketmaster is not allowing you to pick your exact seat like the do for Yankee games, you might have to call your rep to see if he/she can set it up for you.

Couple of points here. Just out of curiosity I went over to Ticketmaster to see what was what in reference to the New England match on the 15th.

Somewhere along the line they put in that feature where you can pick your exact seats. Not to make a big deal out of it, but I found that somewhat curious they did this some time over the past 8 days or so, but not the day they first went on sale.

The game looks like it's going to be close to selling out. When you go search for tickets to that particular match you get the "NOT MANY LEFT" alert. Doesn't look like there will be the demand to open up the upper deck, but there should be over 33,000 for the 1st home game. The only section with a lot of tickets left is 204 (right field bleachers)

Couple of points here. Just out of curiosity I went over to Ticketmaster to see what was what in reference to the New England match on the 15th.

Somewhere along the line they put in that feature where you can pick your exact seats. Not to make a big deal out of it, but I found that somewhat curious they did this some time over the past 8 days or so, but not the day they first went on sale.

The game looks like it's going to be close to selling out. When you go search for tickets to that particular match you get the "NOT MANY LEFT" alert. Doesn't look like there will be the demand to open up the upper deck, but there should be over 33,000 for the 1st home game. The only section with a lot of tickets left is 204 (right field bleachers)

I have seen TM do this before. Due to the high volume during the first few days of sales, it must be too complicated to allow people to use the map. After that initial rush they often open it up.

Just went over to Ticketmaster to see how many tickets are left for the New England game. Looks like the game is pretty close to being sold out. Other than Section 217 (looks like roughly half the section is available) there's only a handful of tickets for sale in about a dozen other sections. Every other section is gray (no tickets available)

Just went over to Ticketmaster to see how many tickets are left for the New England game. Looks like the game is pretty close to being sold out. Other than Section 217 (looks like roughly half the section is available) there's only a handful of tickets for sale in about a dozen other sections. Every other section is gray (no tickets available)

Therefore is necessary to open the whole stadium...........

Yeah I got seats for my brother and his girlfriend yesterday and only 217 was open. Other parts were listed as open, bright green, on the map but only had like 4 or 5 seats open.

10420771_418430098330452_3468105257771345828_n.jpg

I wonder if that explains why Section 223 (?) is somewhat wide open while the rest of the stadium is or close to being sold out?

I wonder if that explains why Section 223 (?) is somewhat wide open while the rest of the stadium is or close to being sold out?

If they're guaranteeing 150 pairs or 300 tickets, I'm sure they've set them aside and made them unavailable on TicketMaster - last count of available tickets was under 400 so that's not a lot of room for error

I wondered if those tickets might instead be for the first 15 rows in the sections 202, 203, and 204 - Those have never been made available for season tickets or single ticket purchases as far as I know, so I suspect they are held back for groups or promotions.