2023 NYCFC Kit Thread

That shirt is iconic for long-time MLS fans. Not shy to admit, I got one tucked away somewhere.
They don't make em like that anymore lol

Reactions: mgarbowski
That shirt is iconic for long-time MLS fans. Not shy to admit, I got one tucked away somewhere.
They don't make em like that anymore lol
Thankfully. Reebok stuff is just so ugly. I also have the original home jersey and the 97 away. Bought them Out of loyalty but could never stand to wear them except to fly the US freak flag against England.

Reactions: 413Blue
Thankfully. Reebok stuff is just so ugly. I also have the original home jersey and the 97 away. Bought them Out of loyalty but could never stand to wear them except to fly the US freak flag against England.
They also had a really nice kit (for the time) made by some Mexican athletic brand. Couldn't get a replica until the next season when we already had new shirts.

They also had a really nice kit (for the time) made by some Mexican athletic brand. Couldn't get a replica until the next season when we already had new shirts.
What year was that? I thought they were straight Reebok until Adidas swooped in.

What year was that? I thought they were straight Reebok until Adidas swooped in.
I'm gonna estimate 2000. It was Atletica. I believe they went under around the time. Then we (they for us now lol) had very nice Umbro kits for a year or two until it was Adidas league wide